Baseball Talk

kiya

The White Sox are crafting a beautiful turd as I type. Losing (again) against the Royals.

Coco Crisp, that motherfucker.

Can't leave out Hawk Harrelson, though I've grown to love him, this flash page is basically the funniest and most succinct way of describing his game calling.

http://www.heavethehawk.com/Hawkisms.html

You have to add this idiot to the list. The goddam Bill Walton of baseball commentating

http://www.shutuptimmccarver.com/

i used to like tim mccarver, then he fell off a cliff.....

I wish Vin Scully was still do "nationally" televised games like he used to....

is he still the announcer for the Dodgers?

Am i reading this right?

The Yanks were so fucked tonight that NICK SWISHER took the mound to pitch an inning??

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AhAYdTLqtWTXT1FryNZNrWuFCLcF?slug=ap-alcapsules&prov=ap&type=lgns

its real early but both NY teams look kind of lost.....

I think the new stadiums are causing branspload.........

last night was a grade-a fucking bummer. i figured after davey's triple HR that it would've helped them get the win, but church's careless error and feliciano's general stupidity are still keeping me salty.

Going to the A's/Sox game tonight..

Hopefully we can pull another of whatever happened last night.

dont forget jose's over aggressive play to try and turn a single into a double....he had the base but u have to hang onto the base...he's been in the league 5, 6 years now? come on man........

i'm going tomorrow night so hopefully i get o owitness the first Citi Field win but I think chances are low with Ollie Oblivious pitching...u would think Santana would rub off on him some....mad homo

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck yeah, Zito pitches two amazing games and doesn't get a decision.. very sad.

Fuck yeah, Zito pitches two amazing games and doesn't get a decision.. very sad.

well, im just happy that the giants didnt give it up last nite. Go Wilson! striking out the side and getting the save.. fantasy baseball looks good this week..

Could be worse, could be like Cole Hamels who leaves a game early for the second straight start. Last week it was from getting hit by a batted ball and last night it was from spraining his ankle trying to field a bunt

Could be worse, could be like Cole Hamels who leaves a game early for the second straight start. Last week it was from getting hit by a batted ball and last night it was from spraining his ankle trying to field a bunt

Next start it will be sand in his vagina.

Barry Zito has sort of proven to be the pitcher that the Giants looked for when giving him a 126 mil contract. He has a 1.33 ERA in 20 1/3 innings over his last three starts.

The starting rotation is pretty nasty with Zito pitching well and Big Unit showing no signs of age.

Im pleasantly suprised that the Giants are doing pretty well . Pitching rotation is pretty solid ( Zitos starting to get with it) and some clutch hitting is getting the job done right now. Lets take 1 from the Cubs tonite!