Where have those jeans been?

justinbaily21

Just a thread for all of the most interesting things you have done or places you have been with your jeans, and the stories they could tell.

My Samurai's have some nice knicks on the knee, ankle and left hip and a (surprisingly nice) woody smell from when I ran from the cops while camping with some friends one night.

my APC cures, that I wore from last summer through january have been; walking to and from class countless time, many trips to NY, Paris, they have had beer spilled all over them a few times, they have been almost drenched in gas, they have been worn ATVing a ton, also playing street hockey on inline skates. Im sure theres more but thats all that I have off the top of my head right now

Mine were at a 'house of ill repute' last night!

No CMF-esque wet spots, though. That's good....I think.

My Nudie Regular Ralphs fell down a flight of stairs and saw the murder city devils reunite...in the front 'row'...crushed under about at least one thousand other people that wanted to be where I was.

That reminds me, Deni-how's the robo-spine coming along?