BAPE Cuts

CHEA

BAPE CUTS

東京都渋谷区神宮前3-30-11 1F  TEL: 03-5772-8461

平日/11:00-22:00 土日祝/ 10:00-19:30

休み/月、第2・3火 料金/カット¥6500~

They carter to Japanese consumers, so Japanese hair styles. A haircut is approximately $65. Complete waste of money in my opinion, but then again if you can sell ice to Eskimos...

in case babelfish wont work:

tokyoto, shibuya-ku, jingumae 3-30-11 1F

weekdays: 11AM-10PM

sat, sun, holidays: 10AM-730PM

closed on mondays, second and third tuesdays of each month

haircut: 6500 yen and up

Actually in Japan, $65 dollars for a haircut in Tokyo runs the average-mid price point. Japanese are pretty pretentious/crazy about their hair. While $65 is the "starting" point for haircut, most Japanese get straighting/coloring/etc which can push a haircut to over $100~. You also have to remember that Asian hair is very different to European/American/Western hair and they tend to get the grunge/wolf-pack/crazy-bang style that westerners wouldn't be caught dead getting unless they want to look gay/look like they put their head in a blender.

pic_01_03.jpg

pic_10_02.jpg

pic_06_02.jpg

pic_02_02.jpg

pic_08_02.jpg

pic_06_03.jpg

pic_04_03.jpg

I think those guys haircuts look wicked man, nothing wrong with paying for a good do. Has anyone seen that brit pop doco with Blur. Liam Gallaher where Liam is gong on about his haircut.....dead funny

Quote:
Quote:

^how much would it cost to buy you some sarcasm?

--- Original message by genuinearticle on May 27, 2005 06:28 PM

hopefully your self respect.

--- Original message by boystory on May 28, 2005 06:34 PM

Hahaha.

Denim Fanatismé. The Arc, 2005. Lee151Z Clear Pocket - Wish'a'knew.

Actually DaBestSpoona makes a good point in indicating that in Japanese salons shampoo, conditioner, a pre-wash, wash after cutting, wash after coloring, shoulder massage, and tea/snacks are pretty much standard at all salons in Japan. I guess on that tip, you could say that you are paying for the service...

Gotta love it when the stylist follows you out onto the street after your cut and waves goodbye. Only in Japan.

2000AD Hectic Homeboys Lace Themselfs on a Daily Basis

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

• 3 weeks later...
Quote: in Japanese salons shampoo, conditioner, a pre-wash, wash after cutting, wash after coloring, shoulder massage, and tea/snacks are pretty much standard at all salons in Japan. I guess on that tip, you could say that you are paying for the service...

I’m not talking about an every day barber here but if you go to most upscale haircutters in the UK you get the same sort off treatment. I’m slightly surprised this doesn’t seem to be the case in the U.S.

Certainly you can get all of that in the US. But NOT for $65! That's fuckin' cheap for all the bullshit that comes with it...

I go to the barber shop. 8 bucks plus tip. Clippers & a warm neck shave with a straight razor. Done...

But I've got knucklehead friends paying a couple hundred dollars for that "Bape Cut" treatment so I don't know how this thread is about how overpriced that is?

The US has a million overpriced "salons"... or guys like Jonathan Anton will come to your fucking house for 2 grand.

$65 for a souped up Bape cut with all the bells & whistles included & no tip is cheap by US standards.

-Dub

In my opinion paying more than $15 dollars for a haircut is fuckin' bull-shit. It's dead protein for christs sake. Besides its gonna grow out in 2 weeks time anyways...so might as well get it for cheap. I swear if BAPE started to do lattes and coffee for like $10 bucks a cup, people would buy that shit up thinkin its made of gold...oh wait... they already do....