Roadtrip U.s.a.

masuerte

I'm taking a roadtrip from Syracuse NYC back to my home city L.A.

Where are good and quick places to drive through and stop? I don't wanna take too long dilly dallying and going off-course but I also don't wanna road-grind the whole way.

What're the best places to drive through for photo-ops?

Which cities should we stop at?

What should we bring on our trip?

How much underwear should I bring?

How can I avoid being the victim in a horror-movie-situation?

From experience does anyone know any cool routes to take in between these (quoted) following destinations?

-5pm-12am: Spend the night in Knoxville TN

March 30, 2007

-6am-8pm: By far the longest leg of the trip, Knoxville TN to Oklahoma City, ~13.5 hrs drive. Have a hearty dinner, then spend the night in Oklahoma City. By morning time we'll be off to Roswell NM. ~7-8 hrs trip.

March 31, 2007

-4am-2-3pm: Drive to Roswell NM. We will scope out Area 51 for Aliens. Depending on whats there to do, if there is nothing else to see after 6 pm, I suggest we make our ways upward and onwards to Santa Fe NM. Which is 3.5 hours North of Roswell, and stay the night in Santa Fe. Next Stop is anyone's guess. Santa Fe is only 11 hrs away from Anaheim CA, and thus prime stopping place.

Potential Places to Visit Next:

Phoenix AZ 5.5 hrs from Anaheim CA

Grand Canyon AZ 7.5 hrs from Anaheim CA

Las Vegas NV 4-5 hrs from Anaheim CA

Tiajuana, Mexico 3-4 hrs from Anaheim CA

June 1, 2007

- Drive to whereever we decide on, and spend the day/nightlife there. Depending where we are, it'll be a 5->9 hrs drive the next morning.

June 2, 2007

-Enjoy our June 1st location for the morning and then make our way back to California.