FS : Gram 426g Wax shoes, Size 43(10 US)

SilentBlue

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

These gram shoes are a size 43(10 US, fits more like a size 10.5-11) and they're a bit used. They've been waxed once using the cotton wax that comes with it and worn about 4 times. These shoes have been out of season for awhile, it's your chance to get them now!

4z26h04.jpg

4uwx5aq.jpg

5xxjreu.jpg

222225da.jpg

6g3os95.jpg

5zpuahk.jpg

Get back to me ASAP since I want to ship these out ASAP. It comes with the cotton wax polish, a brush, a cloth to wax, and a neat Gram bag that the shoes go in to.

I bought them for $140USD and I'm willing to sell them for $100USD shipped(negotiable), a bit extra for international shipping. I only take paypal and I'm willing to do international shipping at an extra cost. I'll ship it UPS ground on the same day as long as it's before 5PM PST time and provide you the tracking number as soon as possible, anyway you want it, even over the phone if you would like.

I'll do local pick-up if you live in/near Orange County, Calfornia, shipping still applies.

You can also contact me at "Its Rock Music" on AIM or e-mail at [email protected]. Thanks!

• 5 months later...