Spring/Summer '07 Supreme Dropping Tomorrow @ Nomad Toronto!

soulize

what are the tees retailing for?

Tees are 60 and all box and tyson tees were gone in the first 15 minutes.

That being said i grabbed an orange pastel box tee and a black new world order tee in Large.

I might consider selling the new world order tee if the right offer comes along.

They have the sick placket pullover hoodies but they were 240 each.

They got in quite a few of the clothing pieces but alot of them were limited to one piece only, no accessories, no black bags and if i recall correctly, no jeans.

The Supreme tape that they use for their boxes is awesome, I wouldn't mind owning it.

to add...Common Wealth DC released there Supreme stuff yesturday (Saturday 24th, 2007)...eveything was USD retail...Mike Tyson tee was gone within minutes but they have alot of other pieces left, and more to come ;)

soulize I am looking for some pieces from Visvim, if possible can you email me the inventory of Visvim products. Thanks

to add...Common Wealth DC released there Supreme stuff yesturday (Saturday 24th, 2007)...eveything was USD retail...Mike Tyson tee was gone within minutes but they have alot of other pieces left, and more to come ;)

soulize I am looking for some pieces from Visvim, if possible can you email me the inventory of Visvim products. Thanks

me 2 please email it to me or thru pm, email = [email protected]