Louis Vuitton Jeans

apu

i owned a pair of raw denims from louis vuitton a couple seasons back (s/s 05' i believe), the price tag was even higher then and needless to say i was extremely disappointed with the quality. so unless they've improved on that, it's definately not worth your money.

600 posts and you dont know how to do pics? lol

469 posts and u still dont know what comments to post?

BTW, i posted these pics correctly but not sure why some users couldnt see it

therefore i posted the links as well

now move on u dick-cheese

I treid those on like 4 months back, the denim was pretty nice and I love the back pocket stitching but the fit was really really bad, and the saleslady said they dont make these in the slim cut.
loose, they make a slim fit that is slightly tapered, I actually really liked that fit

. . .

How are these in any way, shape, or form superior to a pair of Skulls, Onis, Samurais, APCs, Nudies, Somets, Iron Hearts, Imperials, 45rpms or even LVCs? The denim isn't as good, the construction isn't fantastic, the back pocket stitching is trashy, and the price is really steep.

How are these in any way, shape, or form superior to a pair of Skulls, Onis, Samurais, APCs, Nudies, Somets, Iron Hearts, Imperials, 45rpms or even LVCs? The denim isn't as good, the construction isn't fantastic, the back pocket stitching is trashy, and the price is really steep.

I agree that the construction and material of these jeans is inferior to the brands you have listed, but the customer base for Louis Vuitton doesn't wear the jeans like a SuFu member does. It's a "one season, then change pairs" thing.

Yes but you would think that someone who posts here, who is supposedly "enlightened" with knowlege of/access to better brands (and I'm pretty sure it's an inarguable fact that the aforementioned brands beat out these jeans in every category besides ostenatiousness) wouldn't even give these overpriced GAP jeans with a monogram stitched on the coin pocket a second glance.

Edit: And yes I know everyone has their own tastes and such, this actually was meant to sound more curious (and yes I am genuinely curious about this) than condescending.

469 posts and u still dont know what comments to post?

BTW, i posted these pics correctly but not sure why some users couldnt see it

therefore i posted the links as well

now move on u dick-cheese

haha dickcheese??? chill son.....

for a while there you were linking to your own thread. DOnt pretend you didnt hahahaha

oh yeah and get some of these jeans, they are hot and worth it :)

I dont know why they wouldn't do them in selvage considering they had a decent jean jacket done in this wicked selvage with vuitton embroidered thruout it .

think bape jeans style selvage , but vuitton instead white w/brown and gold stripes

Guest StuckOnStupid

good fucking grief. bandwagon much, LV? these will suck, that back stitching is wack, and will be played out from massive bootlegging by the time you finish reading this sentence.

• 1 year later...