Converse x John Varvatos S/S 07

ouss

i'll let you know, i'm gonna buy a pair of these too. i found the converse varvatos multi eyelet for $39 at this small shop near my house and cleaned em' out.

Wildcat:

did they have the multi eyelets in white?

i have the black multi-eyelet....signed by mr. john varvatos when he was at bloomies! amazing...he was such a nice guy and i don't know anybody his age who can rock a sharp suit...

the thing about the multi-eyelets...it's not very comfy compared to the original chuck taylors...if you don't have narrow feet then i will not recommend these shoes...

what a fucking waste of money

I disagree. They may just be a slight modified version of a cheap shoe but the appeal, to me atleast, is that not everyone on the street from ages 5+ will have the exact same pair of chucks as you.

and $100 isn't exactly expensive anyway.

I disagree. They may just be a slight modified version of a cheap shoe but the appeal, to me atleast, is that not everyone on the street from ages 5+ will have the exact same pair of chucks as you.

and $100 isn't exactly expensive anyway.

um for chucks it is.....but hey, i want a pair so.....whatever

For those who like the colors of the slip-on's but want laces, you can easily use a seam ripper to take out the tongue stitching and put in fully functional laces. The tongue is attached at the bottom 3 eyeIets and also by an elastic band under the tongue. I picked up a seam ripper from Safeway for like $3 and it took 5-10 minutes.

Guest jmatsu

some of the converse jv clothing looks pretty decent...

how is the pricing?

i don't know how i feel about wearing shoe funded clothing though....except for umbro by kim jones.

It was overpriced at retail, but it seems it didn't sell all that well, I am seeing it deeply discounted, at Bloomingdales anyway. At 40% off or so, it's not bad.

Someone was saying it doesn't hold up well, though, falls apart after a few wearings... can't remember who it was.