High Rise or Low Rise? What's the difference?

imashyboi415

Title says it all. I'm a little confused what looks better. I know it all depends on the person who's wearing it. Can someone illustrate or post some pictures so I can compare? The only denim I have so far are my LVC47s. I didn't even know those were high rise until I asked someone. I'm not particularly a fan of nut huggers(no disrespect) but I do want them to fit nicely and not too loose. The cut of the 47s are pretty good, but I'm sure there are others that are better. Help me out!

youve been here a year and cant figure out the search button? why am i gonna take my time to help you out if you say yourself youre just being lazy??????

and also, there is a thread for questions like this specificly to avoid pointless threads... like this one.

Go to blueingreensoho.com and clikc on the measurement tab to learn a few things. What Cheap said about the height thing is very accurate.

Thanks bro. I sorta knew it was measured like this but I wasn't too sure. Does anyone have some pictures where I can use to compare how high and low rise looks like? What's bothering me about my 47s is that the back looks weird sometimes. I can't accurately describe it but it looks like a mountain or some sort at times.

youve been here a year and cant figure out the search button? why am i gonna take my time to help you out if you say yourself youre just being lazy??????

and also, there is a thread for questions like this specificly to avoid pointless threads... like this one.

Because I asked you a simple question you had to come back all disrespectful at me? Why I gotta be all that? No I'm not mad, just shaking my head because you had to act like a 5th grader. Sorry but I'm blunt too. What's pointless is this comment "eat a dick you lazy fuck". Not only did you waste an extra post but you wasted my time for replying back.

you asked a question, and i answered. then you asked another, and said you could find it, but you were too lazy to look for it, and would rather someone else do the work for you.

Dude, all you had to do was tell me where to measure and this conversation would have been easily swashed. Instead you had to come back to me like a kid and insult me. Man, hopefully your not like that to your kids cause I'll feel sorry for them if they asked you a simple question.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11587&page=2

That guy is wearing 'low rise' jeans because of how small the crotch area is.

http://www.activeendeavors.com/product.asp?catid=3783&listtype=c&pfid=AED17509

This model is wearing a proportionally 'high rise' pair of jeans because of how long and roomy the crotch area is.

I don't know what you mean by 'like a mountain'

Title says it all. I'm a little confused what looks better. I know it all depends on the person who's wearing it. Can someone illustrate or post some pictures so I can compare? The only denim I have so far are my LVC47s. I didn't even know those were high rise until I asked someone. I'm not particularly a fan of nut huggers(no disrespect) but I do want them to fit nicely and not too loose. The cut of the 47s are pretty good, but I'm sure there are others that are better. Help me out!

High Rise

http://caliroots.com/data/product/images/5218200663121082348790_L.jpg

Low Rise

http://i5.tinypic.com/20ife6b.jpg

Thanks bro. I sorta knew it was measured like this but I wasn't too sure. Does anyone have some pictures where I can use to compare how high and low rise looks like? What's bothering me about my 47s is that the back looks weird sometimes. I can't accurately describe it but it looks like a mountain or some sort at times.

From another thread you said they're still raw wait until they fully shrink. The ass shrinks just like the waist and the length. They'll fit allot different after they're fully shrunk.