Best Coffee Shop In Nyc???????

miz, is that Cha-Chas the spot that has drinks named after italian-american celebrities? I used to get my underage drinking on there!

knight, Le Gamin is a chain that fronts like each branch is an 'one-of' but it is decent, several locations downtown.

in Upperwest, if your lady friend likes cakes, Cafe Mozart is decent. If two of you are just cracked out at the end of the night, then Yaffa Cafe, because everybody seems cracked out there around that time.

miz, is that Cha-Chas the spot that has drinks named after italian-american celebrities? I used to get my underage drinking on there!

knight, Le Gamin is a chain that fronts like each branch is an 'one-of' but it is decent, several locations downtown.

in Upperwest, if your lady friend likes cakes, Cafe Mozart is decent. If two of you are just cracked out at the end of the night, then Yaffa Cafe, because everybody seems cracked out there around that time.

yeah that's the spot. :)

I stop in few different coffee shops during the week, mostly in midtown and upper east side so here are some I really like.

M. Rohrs' House of Fine Teas & Coffees on 85th St.

Café Sabarsky on 86th St.

Sicaffé on Lexington

The Tasting Room Wine Bar & Café on 1st St. (this place is great if you're in LES)

Cha-An on E 9th St.

You should go to 71 Irving Place Coffee & Tea Bar close to 18th St. It's open till at least 11pm and it's a great place. Don't go to Ferrara unless you want to be surrounded by tourists and feel like you're eating at the food court in the mall.

Don't go to Ferrara unless you want to be surrounded buy tourists and feel like you're eating at the food court in the mall.

i concur... long wait time and they have BRIGHT BRIGHT Lights... its like HIDs or something like that...

how bout places near soho.

paron jersey ignorance whats the closest train stop from path to get to little italia?

which path train? if you take it two WTC then you can walk to the yellow line ( i forget if its The n, r, or whatever that stops there) and take it uptown to canal street.

orr if youre on the 33rd street line, take it to 9th street, walk east to broadway and take the yellow (n,r) downtown to canal street..

which path train? if you take it two WTC then you can walk to the yellow line ( i forget if its The n, r, or whatever that stops there) and take it uptown to canal street.

orr if youre on the 33rd street line, take it to 9th street, walk east to broadway and take the yellow (n,r) downtown to canal street..

in both cases, it's the R train (the N is express excep ton weekends, and doesn't go south of Canal). plus, it's much easier from the 6th Ave path line to get off at 14th and take the F downtown from the same station two stops to Broadway/Lafeyette (no walking involved).

how bout places near soho.

paron jersey ignorance whats the closest train stop from path to get to little italia?

Little Italy IS neare SoHo. If you want a good cuf of coffee in Soho, Joe's has a stand in the Alessi store on Greene - however it's not a cozy environment (but the coffee SERIOUSLY rocks).

there's a little italian coffee spot on Prince between W. Broadway and Thompson, Vesuvio Bakery, it's real good... at least it was last time i was there.

in Brooklyn, i loved St. Helen (on Wythe btwn. N7th and N8th), but then they changed the name to Cafe 1980. i realize that's the year St. Helen's erupted, but in Williamsburg of all places, to call something Cafe 1980, has other conotations.