Ripped off by Superfuture member: HYPEBITCH

wildcat

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sayword contact me that i was like notorious big up here ok so..

i did shipped the jeans priority without tracking cuz that wouldve rape me 10 more euros

i forgot when exactly but i always ship out within 72 hours after payement is completed.

my apologies for all these inconveniances wildcat, the package mustve been lost somewhere on earth so give it some time till end of april. after then ill trust you on your word and refund if you still havent received it

till then, just wait with a smile and lets together keep up the hope for a good ending

IMG_4437.jpg

im legit habit btw, mad refs @ hb...

sayword contact me that i was like notorious big up here ok so..

i did shipped the jeans priority without tracking cuz that wouldve rape me 10 more euros

i forgot when exactly but i always ship out within 72 hours after payement is completed.

my apologies for all these inconveniances wildcat, the package mustve been lost somewhere on earth so give it some time till end of april. after then ill trust you on your word and refund if you still havent received it

till then, just wait with a smile and lets together keep up the hope for a good ending

IMG_4437.jpg

im legit habit btw, mad refs @ hb...

Jeans finally arrived yesterday. Shipped "Priority" on Feb. 14, 2007, arrived on April 5, 2007. 8 week priority s&h.

tfuck ya, i did what i had to do and shipped within 72 hours. if the shipment got messed up then thats not my fault, thats the shit that can happen and if youre a hardcore e-shopper you should know that. i just got kinda busy lately and havent logged in on my gmail and sufu account till sayword pmd me at hb yesterday that people were gogglin mad official for me over here.

so wildcat, i made my apologies, (before i even knew it alrady arrived, so act. for nothing) so would you still be so kind to close the dispute.. so i can continue scamming people haha jk

thanks

so hypebitch shows up and then the jeans finally arrive conviniently at the same time? what the fuck?

if u had cared to pay attention, wildcat himself says that the package was indeed shipped on the 14th of february(in case you don't know, the package shows the date of the turn-in on the post office, so wildcat knows for sure this since he has the papers with him), so there is nothing strange with the timing of the arrival with hypebitch response to this thread, just a mere coincidence

well, it got boring over there, too many kids and i got tired of seeing every single piece of retarded clothing that fishcale buys and proceeds to wear even more retardly.

u kinda got MIA too

you are a retard for sticking up for hypebitch, hes already in hell so save yourself and get out of here