American Apparel Wholesale Clearance (MY GOD IT'S A FIRE SALE! IT BURNS!)

TheGrapist

After finally getting all of my international orders sorted out with AA and USPS, and getting all of my reorders completed, I realized that due to various factors (AA messing up, people switching backordered items and having AA send me both, etc), I have a LOT of extra AA stuff that is taking up a lot of room in my apartment.

The easiest way to get rid of them is to just liquidate them, which is what I'm going to do. Below you'll find the items I have on hand, links to see what they look like, retail price, the wholesale price that it normally goes for, and my sale price.

Normal US shipping rates apply: Up to six items will cost you $7.50. Up to 12 is $12. Any more and let me know first, but the most I've ever paid for US shipping is $19, and it was for a lot of stuff, so it won't be that much. If you want just one non-collar shirt, it'll cost you only $2.

All of the items listed below are on hand. That means once I get and confirm the order, it should be shipped out in about a day, via USPS Priority Mail (unless you just order one shirt, that's via First Class Mail)

I prefer to use Google Checkout nowadays, I find it better to use than PayPal. If you want to order just post your order and your e-mail address, and I'll send you a Google Checkout invoice. (However, if you INSIST on using PayPal, I'll still accept paypal).

My Google Checkout account e-mail, paypal and general e-mail address is [email protected]

NOTE: If you live outside of the US and wish to purchase these items, I will do international shipping, but you either must pay for Express Shipping (Express runs about $18 to $35, on average, priority/airmail is $10 to $20, depending on the size of the package), or assume all risks if something happens to the package. I have always offered both shipping methods, but I must now make it explicitly clear, Express Mail is more expensive, but safer.

2001 Fine Jersey

Short-Sleeve T-Shirt

$9 each (retail: $15)

Cranberry - 3 Larges

White - 1 Small

SALE PRICE: $8 each

2007 Fine Jersey

Long-Sleeve T-Shirt

$10 each (retail: $20)

Navy - 2 Mediums :eek:

SALE PRICE: $9 each

2456 Fine Jersey

Short-Sleeve V-Neck

$9 each (retail: $15)

Light Blue - Large

SALE PRICE: $8 each

2412 Fine Jersey

Short-Sleeve Leisure Shirt

$16.50 each (retail: $32)

Olive - 1 Small

Silver - 1 Small

Baby Blue - 1 Medium

Navy with White Stitching - 1 Medium

SALE PRICE: $15 each

5495 California

Fleece Pullover Hoodie

$21 each (retail: $41)

White - 2 Smalls, 1 Medium

SALE PRICE: $19 each

5431 California

Fleece Zip Jogger

$23 each (retail: $44)

Black - 1 Small

SALE PRICE: $21 each

5452 London Thermal Hoody

Asphalt/Navy - 1 Small

$27 each

could i have a medium red 2001 fine jersey short sleeve t-shirt, a small black 5495 pullover hoodie, and the small asphalt/navy london hoodie please?

[email protected]

Invoice sent

am i able to get any of my stuff that still hasn't arrived yet?

Ask me again in a few days, I got in touch with the Post Master General of NYC, and I'm going to be seeing him tomorrow or Tuesday about what's been going on with your package, along with the one or two others that still haven't arrived.

Guest thehoj

Is the

white medium 5495 California Fleece Pullover Hoodie still available?

As well as the

white small 2001 Fine Jersey Short-Sleeve T-Shirt?

How much to ship both to Canada via USPS (with cheaper shipping.. and I'll assume the risks).

thanks.

Is the

white medium 5495 California Fleece Pullover Hoodie still available?

As well as the

white small 2001 Fine Jersey Short-Sleeve T-Shirt?

How much to ship both to Canada via USPS (with cheaper shipping.. and I'll assume the risks).

thanks.

Both are available: $12 shipping for both.

Dibs on the Large Kelly Green 2001.

Pm'd you, Grapist.

I believe I sent you an invoice, if not PM me again with your e-mail address, I've been holding the shirt for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i STILL have not received my AA stuff or a refund from you yet, and you've been ignoring my pms and posts for the last couple of weeks...WHAT THE FUCK

I told you last week what I've been telling you for a while, I will not do ANYTHING until I hear back from USPS.

You did not pay for insurance, and you asked me to undervalue the items. Because of that, I have to wait for USPS to do something, and just hope for the best.

grapist and AA do not mix. they have a bad history when you combine them together.

grapist and $320 jeans, on the other hand, seem to mix well.

Well, the difference was that last summer I got completely fucked over due to AA's stock being depleted for some reason, and their customer service sucking total ass. The jeans are in stock so I get them easily.