Re: Proxies - Hells Bells

Anton

I am interested in a pair of Hells Bells Bahaus Rigid's http://item.rakuten.co.jp/atist/hellsbells_bahaus_rigid/

Should I look for a proxy to buy in Japan off this website (seems like they have free shipping to Japan). Or do I try to find someone in France who can buy even more Direct.

I am looking for the least moneys out of my Pocket, shipping distance is same pretty much from France as from Japan (one ocean) and dependable proxies. Also whether these people have a direct set up on the internets that I could order from (seemingly the cheapest way) as I know hella french people that could navigate a french website to get me awesome pantaloons.

Word bros, peep this and get back at me. If you are a proxy in whatever country, the price you could get it to my door for would be excellent to know in a Private message. Thanks in advance.

Also if this is in the wrong category, tell me what category would be better and I will get it petitioned to be moved.

I have no idea how to "Japanese it up" so from that store I would need some help.

Edits:

Jap it up -> Japanese it up

I'd need hella help -> I would need some help

err i hate to say this but try the search button we have a thread here that teaches you step by step shopping on rakuten.. i think its on the samurai thread.. try searching it good luck again

honestly, i don't think it makes sense to buy from there altogether, with/without proxy.

hells bells are like, what, $70-80 in europe (and i think htc had black cords from them that sold in that range) so why would you pay double? i mean, i get that you may like the cut or whatever, but considering april77 is more accessible, the same company (or something like that), and better quality, why not just get a pair of joey overdrives for the same price (or cheaper)?

or, you could wait and see if htc will have them later on during the summer. email htc at [email protected] (got it from the site).