Aerosol vs Pump hairspray

versacekid

Is there a difference when it comes to which holds "spiked" styles better? I used Freeze and Shine for a long time but it wasn't strong enough. Anyone have any recommendations?

Biolage Gel is the only thing u need... smells good... and holds all day... comes right off when u wash your hair...

it really depends on the brand and type you use, there are pretty big differences.

I prefer aerosol spray, this is mainly due to the substance coming out in a more sort of foggy form where as regular spray comes out in a more liquid form. so basically regular spray makes the hair more wet, which I personally dont like.

what goes for hold, I dont think theres a huge difference since you can get similar products in both forms. however, I've noticed that hairspray I bought from a market shelf was very inferior to the one I got at the barbershop, so there is actually a difference. interistingly both were by L'Oreal, but the more expensive one seemed a lot finer and clinged on to the hair better thus holding it longer. the cheaper one seemed to scrub of more easily.