sf on superstreet

bluespring

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

I was browsing superstreet at Duane Reade yesterday and suddenly I see a picture of Superfuture. I don't know if I should be pissed they only gave 3 and half nuclear cookies or the fact that SF is on Super Street and sooner or later theres tons of ricers lurking SF. It's cool thou that SF is getting alot of attention and recognition.

Guest doubletap

the fuck are you talking about dude?

before EVERYONE started doing it, before import tuning became so mainstream... there was no such thing as "ricey" cars.

if you are refering to the word "ricers" as a racist term, than I wouldnt know anything about that and I doubt that thats what bluespring was talking about.

Guest doubletap
wtf?! asians and "ricey" cars? fuk, learn ur history. tahts fucking ignorant talk.

my $7,000 civic could beat ur euro-american ass car any day, WHITEY! $40,000 upgrades. what now bitch.

although i agree with your point, i think you should express yourself in a way that doesnt make you sound like a 17year old e-gangster.

who is superstreet?

sounds suspiciously like the result of the result of a brainstorm of white 40yearolds puffing furiously on marlbourghs for a "rad anme for our new magazine"

it is an american mag that highlights japanese car tuning, similar to the UK mag, MAX power (i think they are owned by the same company)

And what the fuck is a ricer?

33kyuzo.jpg

notice the big wing/s, the want to be testarossa side conversion, the molded sides. "ricey" cars basically mean all show and no go... usually done with bad taste however.