supreme goes track bike

mlproject

wouldn't that give someone even greater incentive to steal your shit

Seriously, as if parking your bike in a downtown setting wasn't dangerous enough, now I have to worry about my SUPREME BIKE LOCK?

Can't take the pressure.

Anyway, where can I cop?

i got one.

yesterday i locked my bike up to get a cup of coffee and when i came out, there was a line of asian kids all waiting to steal my bike.

did you really get one? i called the nyc shop today and the dude said "i have no idea what you're talking about"

Guest Methimphibian
Seriously, as if parking your bike in a downtown setting wasn't dangerous enough, now I have to worry about my SUPREME BIKE LOCK?

Can't take the pressure.

Anyway, where can I cop?

That's why you get your shit valet parked son

i'm not exactly geeked on this because its supreme, its more of the popularity of track racing. sure there's lots of posers out there (who will eventually break bones because they don't know how to ride properly and don't use a brake), but what its doing for the sport is huge.

with the SF design and skate community hopping on bikes, there's some interesting stuff coming down the pipe.

if you ride, PM me. i have a project in the works and would love your input and spokecards.

i'm not exactly geeked on this because its supreme, its more of the popularity of track racing. sure there's lots of posers out there (who will eventually break bones because they don't know how to ride properly and don't use a brake), .

also breaking bones cuz they want to look 'core and wear the chain across their chest,

doesnt even need a bad fall before chain, meet collarbone, oh. hi2u!

i wonder if its just the chain or if it comes with a lock..

i guess supreme is def heading in that direction eh? first the demartini bag now this..

hypebeast never fails to make me LOL

and by LOL i mean want to stab my eyes out

seriously the writing..it just blows my mind.

Supreme has a wide range of accessories and here is a new product that I’m sure most bike owners would love. Supeme has produced a heavy-duty bike chain lock to help secure all the precious bikes out there and here is a photo of them in both black and red colorways. Personally, I think people with these bike locks will attract a lot of attention and don’t be surprised one day if you find your bike sitting there without the Supreme Lock because I think people would rather steal the lock then your bike itself.