Cosby S/S '07

I really like the look of those shorts + that tank top, and like everyone else has been saying, those cardigans are really nice too.

even though they're still pushing some designs that are played (Misfits? lame bandana?) Cosby seems like it's coming correct with its releases.

You're a botard ^, cardis are dope. Not as dope as that striped tank tho, that shit is where its at. I've been doing curls all winter so I can come out rocking tanks when summer hits. Pants look good too.
WORD, let me get a trip to Mexico for the 'roids and I'll be in that tank, too. Cardigans on that grandpa tip. Whack.

You're a botard ^, cardis are dope. Not as dope as that striped tank tho, that shit is where its at. I've been doing curls all winter so I can come out rocking tanks when summer hits. Pants look good too.

Nah, nah...You got it all wrong.

Its about skinny ass whiteboys with pencil arms rockin tanks. But that striped one isn't saying much. I like the 'preme jersey they got coming out though.

Its about skinny ass whiteboys with pencil arms rockin tanks. But that striped one isn't saying much. I like the 'preme jersey they got coming out though.

Oh, believe me, sir, my arms are plenty skinny and white. The curls are just for thick, protruding veins.

I like the 'Preme jerz, but if I'm rocking mesh it's going to say New York on the front and Starks on the back.

that new red black and green 'preme jersey is the realness...

I hated that "On Goal" LA Kings shirt back in grade 3 or 4 and I still hate that print now.

I'm not sure if I was getting pumped to see something amazing due to all the previous comments I read through, but personally I didn't see the same good shit some people before me were raving about. Is it just me or are flannels so basic that there really isn't a need to go and grab a brand specific one? For the idea in itself, I liked the bandana's cause it was different... but the rest just seemed like re-hashed mixes (tee's and the like).

caliroots stock them, dont know if they have any in at the moment. does anyone sell cosby in ny?

I believe they have stocked their items at Union LA, so I imagine the same would go for Union NYC.

Either way, this collection isn't dropping for a couple of months. When it does, I am sure that Cosby will add stockist info. to their site, so you dudes have to wait until then. :(

• 4 weeks later...