Cosby S/S '07

I will admit, i was informed by the all mighty hypebeast on this one... but looking past that, this line isn't ground breaking; but nevertheless i think they have a good and tasteful take on this whole "streetwear" phenomenon... what do ya think?

http://cosbyclothing.com/

by far one of the better new streetwear labels but the nice pieces like the flannels beanie pants shorts etc differ very little from stock basics widely avalible so it dosent really offer anything new.id be interested to see the line in the flesh as really its all in how it feels

The cardigans are fantastic. I also like the beanies and it is nice to see some non-traditional colorways in the denim (nice that their slim fit in particular). Also, although I don't like the huge graphic on it, the distressed crewneck hoodie looks good.

These guys seem like nice enough chaps.......

Wonder what the prices will be like............

i'm liking this brand alot, very different approach to everyone's elses, hope this ish drops in toronto or somewhere I can purchase easily, very much what I want

I sent an email to the dudes over @ Cosby. Hopefully they will respond with some info.

I want some slim chinos.......

Did the cut and sew cosby stuff even ever make it into stores? I never saw it anywhere and I go to a lot of streetwear stores. I wanted their flannels, but I dont think they were ever made.

I liked it i thought it was well a thought out and complete collection provided like somebody already said the price points are right I think this is a step in the right direction for street wear

I liked that it didnt look like they just splapped a logo on generic stock

oh and i think i need that blue 3 stooges fitted