GOT $80 to spend. Need raw denim!

Ralff

I've got about $80 to waste and looking for a new pair.

I am looking for a pair of raw denim, that are not Levis 501 STFs or Gap Selvage lol

Help me out.

any sites?

Thanks.

H&M raw sliqs or levis 514 rigid scraped are raw and under $80. BDG at urban outfitters have a 1wash(just as good as raw) jean for $40. That's about it including the ones you named and cheap monday.

They just don't stock a bunch of those. Not all stores carry them either and the ones that do only have a few.

Ebay + APC = Cheap
lool i like how u added the sometimes... I wear a 36 normally, raw denim, i go 38-40.

So imagine, how hard it is to come by.

Matter of fact, any kind of raw denim is most of time sold out in size 36 and up.

mellowfellow, Are those black or blue? I cant really tell

:rolleyes: I hope you know there are rapists, child molesters etc on the internet... who are certainly fantasizing off your daughter's pictures.

Never understood why some people posted pics of their family members on here without their knowledge.

You could spend those 80 bucks towards supporting an anti child-molesters online vigilante group.

lool i like how u added the sometimes... I wear a 36 normally, raw denim, i go 38-40.

So imagine, how hard it is to come by.

Matter of fact, any kind of raw denim is most of time sold out in size 36 and up.

Well in that case you should be safe with APC because you have to size down!

But I would really just save up a little bit of extra coin and get something better. Once you get that taste of raw you will want to get something premium and you wouldn't have even worn in the cheap pair yet so they would just sit in your closet.

H&M in SF has a bunch of sliqs now. The smallest size is 29 and I believe they have two new raw cuts... or rather one old cut but now in raw, I think they're the original and the "now" edition or something like that. All $39.99.

motherfuckers .

Ralf just buy some RRL slim raws . size 34 should be size 36-37 and size 36 should be a 38-39 true waist size .

They dont shrink - ask ebay seller for actual waist measure

selvage , very nice denim , nice construction

make sure theyre raw and slim http://cgi.ebay.com/RRL-Double-RL-RAW-Selvage-Jeans-36-x-32-USA-MADE-185_W0QQitemZ120091439030QQihZ002QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ya dig ? THE best buy I can think of for under $100

Try GAP skinny jeans, "williamsburg". The denim is rigid and stiff. Only 60 bucks and it fits great! I like it as much as my apc ns.

believe it or not, it fits tighter on the legs than my apc ns, i wear a size 28.

IMG_2853.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

mellowfellow, would you mind posting measurements of these? I'm especially interested in the measurement across the thight right underneath the crotch and the leg opening. Thanks alot.