Waist + Thigh size Thread

knucks

Don't think we have had one of these on here..I thought it'd be interesting. It may help people out when sizing jeans..

By waist I mean where you wear your jeans (so state it).

What size waist are you and what is the circumference of your thighs at the thickest part?

I am a 31, usually wear mine lower on hips so a 32.

22.5" thighs.

what jeans do you own?

Nude RRDG, ALD Frontier, Imperial Dukes, KMW Rocker, Edwin SEN

the Reg Ralfs and ALDs have great leg room. I like mine generally tight, though. The Edwin's are in the middle, but you probably wouldn't get into the Dukes or Rockers. Your legs are way too big.

but def check out the frontiers if u can get your hands on any

imma 5'7 and a swimemr so i have big thighs.. like mu samurai's s710xx.. they fit my wais tjust right the size 33's but the thighs are freaking tight.. and the thighs for me are the last ones o stretch out.. :(

21 is huge for thighs? I have skinny ass legs and mine measure 21

waist size: almost all my denim measures exactly 31. perfect fit

thigh: 21

ps when I measure my actual waist its like 33, funny how that works.

because tag sizes don't mean shit

no this isnt actually true. Like I said, I measure where my waistband hangs and my actual waist always measures 33 inches. yet all my jeans measure 31. except 1 pair which measures 32, and those are too big :confused:

maybe something to do with fabric instantly stretching when under the slightest stress? Other than that I have no idea.

34" Waist

25" Thighs

Not exactly a small waist, big fucking thighs. I'm currently trying to drop my body fat% and get to a 32" waist with 22"/23" thighs (I'm 6'3"). I'd like my thighs to get smaller than that, but my legs are naturaly very muscular, so I don't know if it's going to happen.

5'6'' 145lbs, like to powerlift/mma. max squat is at >300lbs

true waist: 30

wear my jeans at hips: 32 (yeah, i acually have an ass)

thighs: 23

denims in order of my fav fits of the moment:

29 s500bk: fit real nice

32 LVC '47 501' also fit nice, looser than sammies, could have size down one

30 sda 103: fits great

30 maiden nior full cut: fits very nice for me also.

28(!!) raw 45rpm sorahinko's: bruises my hips, very tight on waist and thighs, but will be nice in a couple of years. good deal i couldn't pass up

29: sling and stone skinnies: loose in the waist, nice taper, rise way too low

So what jeans do you wear? ^

Right now im wearing some Hugo Boss jeans that i got at neiman marcus, sz 33 and fits pretty well on my thighs not too tight or too loose.

I also have some Lees that ive been wearing on and off for a little bit dont know what the model is or anything but ill take some pictures and post, also in my rotation are APC's but those have been stretched out like a bitch since i got it in sz 29 and the thighs in those are super tight shouldve sized up.

and just for ref im 5' 10" and 180 atheletic build