Honesty Is The Best Policy (The Things That Are Too Harsh To Be Said.)

sycamore no more

Alright this is how this thread works...

You guys are going to say things that are really true and honest that you are afraid to tell one another. Whether it's making fun of each other fits, how ignorant someone is, or just flat out how you hate the other person. No one is to get butthurt about the other persons comments if directed towards them.

I'll start...

Kixslf, it's not necessary to post a waywt picture everyday when most of all your fits are practically the same thing. Your style does not fit you. I just think your style has changed recently is because you think you have to wear what because Superfuture likes it.

Carl, you were once cool. But since you are a mod for 2007 your head transformed into a giant dick. You have a smile of a tool and your fits include the most pathetic elements of well.... everything.

Cultpop, those Julian Reds do not fit you.

Andrewfuncrew and crew, you fellows are the superfuture hipsters. There is more to life than hella mint Nudies.

Canice, you are the hottest girl on Superfuture from the nose down.

sidneylo, your fits are nice but your beanie kills everything. No matter non-chinese you try to sound, you still sound chinese as fuck.

jmatsu, though I like your constructive criticism on people outfits, I don't think you could say all of that and not post any waywt photos.

Ms_will_I_am, the only reason why we like you is because you have enough DD to compensate for every girl on Superfuture.

Cheapmuthafucka, how can you school people at skating if you can't even skate? You get frustrated that you can't ollie over a curb and you angrily break your skateboard thinking its laughs and giggles for all us SFers.

dryice, who the fuck are you and why are you in all our chats with no post count.

seenmy, mini-minja, stop acting like a mod when you aren't. Quoting Minya's words aren't going to stop shit from happening in your precious WAYWT thread.

Milspex, YOU ARE FUCKING WHITE!

Oh man I know I'm going to get flamed on hard for this one, but it has to be said! :rolleyes:

I see a red rep box in my future.

Start flaming, flamers. ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ayn - aside from your semi applaudable collection of denim, theres really nothing else that i can praise you for. your tshirts are too big for you, same with your hoodies and some of your boots just dont do it for me.

artificialsky - stop frontin like youre some kind of sufu God. you're nothin but some pussy shit who wont show at seattle meetups cuz my guess is you some goofy ass chump.

tangerine - you're too old.

carl - you've been mentioned before, but it cant be said enough, you're a fucking jackass with the mindset of a 13 year old. grow up.

minya - do i even need to explain? i think theres been enough threads on why people despise you for you to understand.

more to come.

all the people i don't like are new posters whose identities i can't quite figure out.

all you new guys, express yourself better. you're blending into one another.

canice always looked too boyish to me. i swear it has a dick.

fndmybetterhalf - ever since you got n00b beat-in by me and had your feelings hurt you've had some crazy obsession with me. i've let it slide and just laughed to myself about you catchin' feelings everytime i saw you spit out some "that artificialsky guy, who does he think he is! waa!" but let me just come out and say this right now:

get off my fucking dick you toy.

sorry i don't wanna come to "meetups" with dudes from a webforum who are wayyyy wayyyy too concerned with what i do and how i conduct my business without ever having even met me. pretty sure i don't know you, never will know you, and have no interest in ever knowing you. keep having fun spending the 10 hours you're on superfuture a day worrying about my "goofy chump ass" though, kid.

here's a few off the top:

Sycamore - you're kinda too fat for the look your going for..

Canice - you are kinda boy-ish, but you can still ride my fixie.. ha!

Sidney - you look too asian

Carl - you're white and nerdy

kix - you're a poser

cheap - those koston 2's your bidding on wont look good on you

bizzy - you look like andy dick sometimes

seenmy - tell me about the warehouse you tall lanky prick!

ayn - you look like you buy all your 'cool-ness'

dcrev - i used to think you were DCTMFC

tangarine - you are kinda old dude.. but its no biggie

who else is there?

that was kinda fun..

hahaha you crazy son!

the funniest shit about this is that all these dudes from the town who have e-beef with me, i haven't even really talked shit to, save for just right now. their whole grudge is that I WON'T COME EAT WITH THEM.

i mean, are you fucking kidding me? you should see some of the private messages i've gotten, straight stalker status shit! and these kids wonder why i'm not down to eat pho with them!

b i z z y - looks like a dude

canice - got dope steez... but needs to lose a little weight

Cultpop - cosign wit sycamore no more. size up

junglejane - is given too much credit

superBobo - looks like every other white history major i see on campus

tangerine - 's prada shades are wack, and so are the fluevogs

the funniest shit about this is that all these dudes from the town who have e-beef with me, i haven't even really talked shit to, save for just right now. their whole grudge is that I WON'T COME EAT WITH THEM.

i mean, are you fucking kidding me? you should see some of the private messages i've gotten, straight stalker status shit! and these kids wonder why i'm not down to eat pho with them!

please dude get over yourself. i dont got beef with you cuz of a little comment you said, like i said before, its just about everythin you say on this forum. you talk awhole lot of shit and actin all big but i just find it funny that you dont show your face around. act awhole lota big for someone whos awhole lota bitch. i mean i can take some jackass comments from other people but shit, i dont wanna take shit form some bitch ass punk who hides behind a screen and for the longest time actin like you work at Goods, avoiding question after question. now that youre exposed as a nobody bitch faced kid with a bitch figured body (yeah i've seen your WAYWT's), i can imagine why you wont ever show in any meetups. and again, get over yourself, nobody gives a fatass shit if you show or not, i just wanna put a face to the faggot who talks alot of shit.

and yeah, im sure you dont sit on sufu all day but i bet you sit around at Goods all day and try to fit in with the regulars there. you're the new dcrev.