Superfuture Starcraft Thread

Crillz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite UMS: Advanced Sunken Defense (2005 was my favorite when I stopped playing).

Also, I basically played nothing but Sunken Defense since like 2003. You just can't build all kinds of cool tricks and shit with other defense stuff.

edit: If I come home during the summer, I should check my old computer. I probably have every pre-2003 UMS map ever on there. Even retarded shit like Britney Bound and 100 versions of Diplomacy and DragonBall RPG.

edit: I'm not Korean

Favorite UMS: Advanced Sunken Defense (2005 was my favorite when I stopped playing).

Also, I basically played nothing but Sunken Defense since like 2003. You just can't build all kinds of cool tricks and shit with other defense stuff.

edit: If I come home during the summer, I should check my old computer. I probably have every pre-2003 UMS map ever on there. Even retarded shit like Britney Bound and 100 versions of Diplomacy and DragonBall RPG.

edit: I'm not Korean

LOL@ your edit

Favorite race in general: Protoss

Favorite playable race: Terran, all about medic walls.

Favorite UMS Game: I'd also agree, I love the defense games. Also a big fan of the defunct Lockdown defense (ghosts lock downflying mechanical units like Wraiths and the such, if anyone remembers this game, play with me!). Favorite RPG: Padorath's Return or Final Fantasy: Lost in Time.

That blog you posted was insane Prima, I didn't know Starcraft had such a ridiculus cultish following, well, yeah I did, but wow, it's just so.. so.. really?

hah i'd like to take the credit. but you confused me with fixoid. but yeah i agree. the blog is really intense.

Race: Toss

Race for REAL: Toss

UMS: Tower Defense was always fun, although I didn't really get into that kind of stuff until Warcraft 3.

God, I used to be so dominant when the game first came out and then slowly, younger players started owning me. I played it again like a year ago and basically got shamed. I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed sitting in front of my computer, not even when the cleaning lady caught me watching bangbus, but that day, my honour was lost.

God, I used to be so dominant when the game first came out and then slowly, younger players started owning me. I played it again like a year ago and basically got shamed. I don't think I've ever been so embarrassed sitting in front of my computer, not even when the cleaning lady caught me watching bangbus, but that day, my honour was lost.
More details in Superconfessional please.