New Raw Mens Regular Bootcut Somet Denim

ktouran6923

PICS ADDED AND PRICE LOWERED TO 155

vvjk14zj3.th.jpg

vvjk13ck4.th.jpg

vvjk15up9.th.jpg

Whats up guys pics will be up tomorrow, these are brand new (tags still attached), non-selvedge, but very nice

If I'm not mistaken all somet denim is made of NATURAL INDIGO and come with a big price tag due to an amazing amount of detail put into these jeans, not to mention the superb material, chainstich, hidden pocket rivets, and doughnut buttons.

These are a "regular bootcut" fit but are definitely slim cut as it only has a 3 button fly (not including the top button of course)

measurements as follows BIG style

marked a size 30 (as the waist measures a 32 I am assuming these are shrink to fit but not a 100% positive, from what I've read in the forums they DO NOT shrink that much)

waist: 32 inches

inseam: 34 inches

thigh: 11.5

front rise: 9.5

back rise: 13.5 inches

hem: 9 inches (obviously large because of the bootcut, but actually a slim cut overall)

as of right now somet denim via BIG comes out to being nearly 300 dollars after shipping, though these are not slevedge I think the price given is totally fair, and if the bootcut really kills you, you can always soak then take them to a tailor. he can make them a straight leg for around 20 bucks.

Price tag still attached reads: 159 pounds, which comes out to 310 dollars!

My Price:

155 shipped anywhere