Nom De Guerre Nature Logo

Brooklyn Zoo

Does anyone have a high rez picture of this saved? I think they had a big ol one posted on their website for a while, but this is no longer the case. I'm really into the design of the whole thing and was thinking of doing a similar theme for a tattoo... thanks yall

Well then he either he copied it/someone copied his, because I've seen the EXACT one available on some fon't website. Not trying to get defensive or anything, ah just know what ah saw. I'll try and find it at some point :D.

He's a professional designer / illustrator and is a fairly well known graffitti writer I believe, but I think he's best known for his typography along these lines, so I'm betting that it was ripped off from him.

You never know, though.

http://www.amazon.ca/Alphabets-LAventurine/dp/2914199007/sr=1-1/qid=1171956698/ref=sr_1_1/702-4417707-0585600?ie=UTF8&s=books

you can find something very similar in this book (with cd)

i don't think he drew it. it looks like a (poor quality) scan / vectorization of an old french alphabet. you would be able to tell if it was drawn.

i just ordered the alphabets book by L'Aventurine, i bought a more recent version on amazon.com though, the book youre showing me is from 2000, do i need to spend the extra 50 bones on that version ya think?

the l'aventurine book also has the typeface (or rather, the skeleton of the typeface) used on the ojas shirts with the skull in the middle of the crossbar of the A.

that version of the alphabets book was what i found after a very quick google search. That dafont typeface someone posted looks like what you want, but obviously the logo of the store was worked a little bit.