australia :: perth :: shopping

home

Might change the date to the following week due to the rain. See how it goes. I'll pm you the address. :)

I can give you a heads up what's going to be there for mens.

Nudie, G-Star, Gas and Evisu Jeans fitting roughly 31-32.

Some custom suits I got made overseas, I wear 46-48.

Shirts like Claude Maus, Saba and Marc Jacobs.

Shoes are going to be Jordans, Adidas, T-Book, Vans, Supra, in about 9 - 10 (43).

Some other random stuff, but there's not that much of it. Everything will be under 100, except the suits which might be about 150ish.

Cool beans. Looking for vans on the cheap actually. Trashed my slip ons, jack purcells and cons all to pieces recently and looking at replacements. Shirts sound promising also. i haven't got a car so it could be troublesome getting out to where ever you are but we shall see :)

Shirts aren't anything special but they'll be cheap. Like 15 or something. Yeah I'm selling two pairs of converse as well that are in decent condition. Drop by if ya can. For girls its quite worthwhile as my gf has 11 boxes of stuff to get rid of lol.

For what it's worth, the forecast's looking relatively fine, if a little chilly.

Also, Vinnies Retro in Northbridge has recently recieved another lot of donations from Wasteland, so it might be worth checking out. I saw some Whipping Floyd for cheap and I picked up a cool looking shirt from The Injury at a tenth of it's original cost, albeit a cost at Wasteland mark-ups.

Yeah the weather is looking pretty good for this weekend so far, so should be going ahead. I'll pm you guys the facebook event if you want to see a map and stuff.

Here are some pics of the stuff I'm selling. Shoes are all gonna be 10 - 50, cleaned, polished etc. Suits are practically brand new, maybe about 100 each. Everything's negotiable. :)

All stuff I never wear must go! Gogogogo!

• 2 weeks later...

Dilettante Homme are going to be launching out their SS10 stuff next week, with drinks, snacks and some sort of an obstacle marathon(?) to watch/participate in. It promises to be an event.

Just a heads up!

• 1 month later...

Not bad. At the moment I've just been enjoying the uni holidays and experimenting with cheap clothes and a sewing machine while I save up for some major purchases. Apart from maybe a cool vintage watch and some suits I've pretty much got all the clothes I need at the moment, but I kind of feel like I need a perfecto of some sort to complete the look.

Can't get enough of them Wagyu Jus burgers

• 1 year later...

scraps in Northbridge is pretty cool.. Have a few nice labels like Chronicles and Wood Wood.. really friendly sales assistants as well, bought a few things from there and they always remember you and your name.. i like this eheh

mm think its FB is this? facebook.com/scrapstore

ALSO dilettante in the city is pretty good, stock high end avante garde stuff, and really good menswear, as well as ricarda.. stocks SILENT (thank god somewhere in perth has it...)

• 7 months later...

bringing this back from the dead.. just bought my first pair of common project boots.

i want to find a good cobbler to speak to, maybe put on some kind of sole protection before I start wearing them in this perth winter..

any good recommendations? also planning to buy a good brush and some shoe trees..

as for shops in perth these days, I'd give my thumbs up to brave new world on william st in northbridge..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a bunch of shit that I've been wanting to sell for a while now. Too lazy to take/post photos right now but here's a list with asking prices. PM to put in an offer or request deets/pics etc. Can do pick-ups from the Perth CBD. If you're interstate, shipping will be standard AusPost fare. All items in good condition unless otherwise stated.

1. Boris Bidjan Saberi charcoal leather bag $1,200
  2. Ann Demeulemeester black leather boots (sz 44) $450
  3. Vincent & Vincent Work Jacket (sz 48) $400
  4. Common Projects black suede desert boots (sz 44) $280
  5. Surface 2 Air black waxed jeans/trousers (sz 32) $150
  6. A.P.C New Standards, very well worn (sz 30 tag, but stretched to 32) $150
  7. Dior Homme MII raw denim, well worn (sz 32) $250

Edit: happy to consider trades.

Edited by Quiver

• 3 weeks later...

is the APC NS jeans actually size w32 ? I BROUGHT A PAIR OF APC LONG TIME AGO. TAG SIZE 30 ACTUALLY HAVE 33INCH IN REAL.

I have a bunch of shit that I've been wanting to sell for a while now. Too lazy to take/post photos right now but here's a list with asking prices. PM to put in an offer or request deets/pics etc. Can do pick-ups from the Perth CBD. If you're interstate, shipping will be standard AusPost fare. All items in good condition unless otherwise stated.

1. Boris Bidjan Saberi charcoal leather bag $1,200
  2. Ann Demeulemeester black leather boots (sz 44) $450
  3. Vincent & Vincent Work Jacket (sz 48) $400
  4. Common Projects black suede desert boots (sz 44) $280
  5. Surface 2 Air black waxed jeans/trousers (sz 32) $150
  6. A.P.C New Standards, very well worn (sz 30 tag, but stretched to 32) $150
  7. Dior Homme MII raw denim, well worn (sz 32) $250

Edit: happy to consider trades.