australia :: perth :: shopping

home

So realm is open again? What brands do they stock? And yeh perth is starting to pick up, locationwise having most of the shops in 1-2 areas makes life very easy also.

edit: nevermind, google'd it and found what they stock;

good ones:

-paul smith

-ymc

-fred perry

-fillipa k

ones i havent heard of:

-seal kay

-bassike

-worn by

-AIKA

An alright lineup i guess...would love to see a store in perth start stocking stuff like rag + bone, apc, acne etc as well just to mix it up

dave

right well im in perth for a month over christmas visiting family etc but i wana kinda know what shops i should deffinatly stop in and the stuff they generally sell like gthninjuh,frute etc.

and also cool bars with cool people and clubs too.

all stuff will be apprieciated.

Shopwise definetly Zekka and Dilletante especially zekka for gothninjastylz. Maybe wasteland also for chronicles of never if that is gthninja enough.

In terms of cool bars/clubs depends what type your looking for... like yuppie club filled with many hot womenz, or quiet bar with nice cocktails, older crowd and less hot women.

You may be first gothninja I see in perth... ohnoes

So realm is open again? What brands do they stock? And yeh perth is starting to pick up, locationwise having most of the shops in 1-2 areas makes life very easy also.

edit: nevermind, google'd it and found what they stock;

good ones:

-paul smith

-ymc

-fred perry

-fillipa k

ones i havent heard of:

-seal kay

-bassike

-worn by

-AIKA

An alright lineup i guess...would love to see a store in perth start stocking stuff like rag + bone, apc, acne etc as well just to mix it up

dave

bassike is the goods imo.

great......basics....

to answer jcotteri's question wayyyyy back dilatentee does have some virdi anne mens stock... Lots of t-shirts, few jackets/shoes/pants and a pair of shorts...

Zekka still has some rick owens/raf simmons and a few other items on sale mostly around 50% off from the sale about a month ago... a nice gray raf knit at like 290, and obviously some cheaper (but still pricey) rick owens stuff etc. Worth checking out for sure; Wasteland also has some previous season CoN on sale and a few other items... saw a houndstooth MMM suit down from like 1700 to 800 etc.

Went to Realm today... didn't think it was too great... some alright stuff but nothing standout, too much diesel/paul smith jeans etc stock for me. Some cool YMC shoes though.

Is there really any other stores worth checking out in perth currently besides Zekka/dilanette/realm? Can't really think of any but there must be some I'm missing?

Other than Zekka, are there any shops worth checking out for similar stuff?

I'll be interested in RAF, or labels around the same pricepoint.

Also, any good thrift stores and eating places?

I'll be there from the 14 - 23nd.

Edit: Oh yea, how warm is the weather this time of the year? Should I be wearing a lightweight jacket since I'll be driving and staying around the countryside for 4 days.

Weather was pretty crook all last week but its fining up. November-December is probably around 25 degrees most days.. can get a lot warmer too. So unless its windy youre probably not going to need too much in way of warmer stuff during the day. Can be pretty cool at night though. 'Specially if youre heading down south (Margaret River etc).

Dilettante has Vibskov, Viridi-anne, Costume National and a few others. Same street as Zekka. Most higher-end mens stuff is on this street.

This thread covers most of the clothing stuff so a quick read through will give you what youre after.

Where else are you heading?

Where else are you heading?

Perth for 2 days, then a countryside drive down Augusta, Albany, Margeret River etc with my dad, capping it off with 2 more days in Perth.

How are the prices for the afore-mentioned stores? Any of them having year-end sales?

Perth for 2 days, then a countryside drive down Augusta, Albany, Margeret River etc with my dad, capping it off with 2 more days in Perth.

How are the prices for the afore-mentioned stores? Any of them having year-end sales?

Not too sure. Havent been in any of them for a while. Last I heard there was still some stuff left over from the sale a little while back at Zekka. Not sure if thats still the case.

As far as vintage shopping goes theres a place called hole-in-the-wall in Fremantle which is apparently quite good. Havent been there myself but maybe someone else on here has...

For good thrift shopping I couldn't suggest a place besides visiting affluent areas... eg Salvation army on rokeby road, op shop just off hay st etc. When i went to Zekka a few weeks ago it had a few left over sale items... same with Wasteland (some marc jacobs, MMM, april 77, CoN etc...). If interested in CoN/ksubi then Father in claremonts also a good bet, also has some trovata as well as (literally) 2-3 raf by raf and corpus pieces.

If anyone's interested, as well as the stuff I've put on eBay today, I've got a bunch of other stuff I'm selling at the Gingers Garage Sale tomorrow.

Random bits like Varvatos Chucks, Fred Perry Polos, American Apparel and some op-shop finds.

Gingers Garage Sale

9th November, 12pm-5pm

Upstairs 267 William St Northbridge

http://www.onwilliam.com.au/

Come by and say hi, I'll hook you up with a Superfuture discount ;)

Thanks Tyro, well ill be making sure the blog is updated with all the information hopefully every day so that anyone world wide can purchase the stock easily.

Its all coming together now.. the shop itself might not open till after Paris fashion week.. but im going to start moving stock online at a very good price( specially for sufu members )

btbam,

so good to see things are up and running mate. Brand list looks sweet, from Robert Geller and Rag and Bone to Damir Doma and Juun J? Haven't heard of forme d'expression, best behaviour, salasi or deadly ponies but hopefully you can upload some stuff about them soon. Might be a bit early (read: cheeky) to ask, but whats the discount gonna be like? Going to get as much as possible from the store regardless, just curious and thought it would be useful for the rest of the forum.

Congraluations mate!

edit: Also want to mention how good the prices are for this.. look at the CP prices compared to ourspot.com.au.

Also, when is paris fashion week? only dates i could find were october...

btbam,

so good to see things are up and running mate. Brand list looks sweet, from Robert Geller and Rag and Bone to Damir Doma and Juun J? Haven't heard of forme d'expression, best behaviour, salasi or deadly ponies but hopefully you can upload some stuff about them soon. Might be a bit early (read: cheeky) to ask, but whats the discount gonna be like? Going to get as much as possible from the store regardless, just curious and thought it would be useful for the rest of the forum.

Congraluations mate!

haha man you can check out deadly ponies on violentgreen... they are from kiwiland, mostly accessories (bags, jewelery etc)

http://violentgreen.blogspot.com/2008/03/deadly-ponies-from-new-zealand.html

BT store brand list is :eek: great!