Iron Heart Modified

lowrider

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not feeling the white stitching . . . looks like the stuff from charlotte russe and aeropostale thats sposed to be their version of sevens etc

What white stitching?

Hrm, I think it looks okay. Will be interesting to see how the SEXIH look with the half arc.

^^ cosign. They should have just left the backpocket empty. I'm not sure what they were going for.. The white stitching looks real loud in that picture, but I bet it's not even noticeable.

whats the leather patch like, is it still motorcycles?

Nope, new leather patch will just have words on it, no images.

It looks real cool, and bold..

:)

Cool, stitching is nice.. I think it would be better WITHOUT the W... looks out of place... or at least a different (not as noticeable W), or one that was a scripty font, as opposed to an ugly regular w

ScriptW_L.gif

maybe like this? oh well, not like they are open to suggestions

Are we being over critical on the designs???

I think we should give them a pat on their backs for being able to push out their new product this soon after the lawsuit ...... the dust from the lawsuit has just settled and their new stuff will be on our ass really soon....... awesome Japanese efficiency at its best IMO

Hey Guy, whats the latest on your Ironhearts? got any pics?

About a year in and they're still not washed.... in terms of wear they're not showing much for that period of time to be honest. You can see wear round the crotch, bum (back pockets), thighs slightly but nothing compared to how my APC were at the same age.

I'll try sort some new photos.

I've got a few pairs on the go though :o Samuari, IronHearts, APC, Edwin Rainbows and some new Sugarcane Hawaii.... :D

Still love the Ironhearts though... they stand out from the rest purely for the denim.

Definately liking the lined pockets, an added bit of quality. Leather patch looks good but personally would like to have seen the motorcycle motif retained somehow.

Flathead are you going to be carrying any of the belts and shirts in Europe that Kiya mentioned are coming to the US? Those Ironheart belts look heavy-duty.

Definately liking the lined pockets, an added bit of quality. Leather patch looks good but personally would like to have seen the motorcycle motif retained somehow.

Flathead are you going to be carrying any of the belts and shirts in Europe that Kiya mentioned are coming to the US? Those Ironheart belts look heavy-duty.

I was going to suggest getting the belt through Rebirth on Rakuten but it looks like they are out. Too bad, would have been cheaper.

Yes. Belts available mid March. Selvedge western shirts mid-end March. Check (sorry, plaid) western shirts, later in the year.

See belts and selvedge shirts here: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/html/news.htm