!!!VOTE!!! for Superfuture T's here

Link to the T's designs: http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2265

One person, one vote. Polls closed Monday, May 2nd at midnight EST UNLESS we do not have sufficient votes (less than 30). List the designer as well as the design number. I'll go first:

FRESH - #16

UPDATE: poll and design threads will stay open one more week. new poll deadline ends on Monday, May 9th at midnight EST. feel free to edit your post here to reflect the new choices. still the same rule: one person, one vote.

Edited by darknworn on May 2, 2005 at 09:22 PM

Quote:

i think we should leave the design phase open a little longer. Im not trying to be rude, but I assume there are a lot of designers on this board and it doesnt seem like there is any designs coming from them . I wouldnt wear any of these but that is just me. Once again I am not trying to be rude but I just wanted to state my vote.

--- Original message by por vida on May 2, 2005 05:48 PM

the design thread is still open, and anyone has the option of editing their vote in this thread. also, you can abstain from voting if you don't see anything that suits your fancy. if we do no have sufficient votes, then we'll extend the poll for another week. we shouldn't extend the contest just because there isn't something someone likes, unless this is a general feeling on this board. let's get on with this and come up with a tangible result. if this type of contest proves to be popular, we can perhaps do it once a month or every 2-3 months. i'm not trying to be rude to anyone here, just trying to help move things forward and make some progress.

a suggestion i made in another thread, free t-shirt for the contest winner and free bragging rights icon_smile_big.gif. sounds reasonable, don't you think?

Quote:

definately does... but hows the guy gonna get a free t? its not like its a company running the shirts thru the press... so like... whoever does the shirts is gonnna hafta pay for the winner outta they're pocket or what?

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on May 2, 2005 06:20 PM

the cost of the shirt divided by the total number of orders. each person who's ordering the design will accommodate this extra charge when they're paying for the shirt. it'll probably come out to less than a buck at the most per person.

exactly what i was thinking. website tees seem a bit too geek for me as well. the logo is more subtle and good enough so my vote goes with "my pal the crook".

and for some reason this thing reads like VAGISIL (VAGESEL) to me icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

too.jpg

All of the wick wack that wanna be abstract

But they lack the new knack that's comin from way way back

My vote goes to either:

1) My Pal the Crook!

or

2) No one.

I'd prefer to keep the contest going a little longer, with maybe some stricter guidelines (colors, how many screens allowed, sizing of graphics, etc.) And maybe it should be Sticky-posted to the top of ever forum-area, so everyone on Supertalk knows exactly what's going on.

I also agree - there are tons of t-shirt designers on here who haven't contributed - lets get some more options in the mix. Everyone's put forward some good efforts, but still doesnt feel right..

But if we have to vote now, I go with Crook's. Or something similar to that.

I wish I could contribute, but stuck in Final Exams this week... !

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

If theres still time for me to throw in my

2 cents, I'd personally like to see more designs.

I don't have a problem with the designs that FRESH, wild wiskey

or anybody else has posted. I think their all fine and dandy.

Just not my cup of latte and besides, I'd like to see what bobbyhundreds

and the other "designers" on this board can churn up with enough time.

Can't we just extend the time limit to the end of May so that the

busy folk can have time to get their shit going?

formerly daggersprawn

Im for "My Pal the Crook"

Seriously, are you people gonna rock a shirt that actually says superfuture.

So when heads see you, they can be like "Oh you post on that ish?!"

"Damn, son, yo what about that dontcaretoomuchforcrap, what's up wit that dude?!" HAH?!?

"Oh, shit, Remember the MINDTRIX thread, shit was classic!"

Its all about being subtle..

"Your mom's in my business, she's in my business

Can't you see girl that your mom's trying to end this?"