the ask a lesbian thread

1. because the dykes in seattle exist purely to revolt you.

2. because they don't happen to be butch. they actually are butch. this means that they may feel more comfortable in men's clothing etc.

3. you don't realize that the feminine lesbians are lesbians. they only tend to go out with signs stating so on sunday mornings to walk the dog while their revolting butch girlfriend makes mimosas.

why do all the lesbians in seattle happen to look butch? is it not possible for them to shave once in awhile and look feminine?

1. they are too preoccupied with hating men and not grooming their body hair to be bothered with style.

2. baggy clothes help conceal gigantic fake cocks.

3. they take lessons from dcrev.

4. your clothes are too tight.

whats with lesbians wearing baggier clothes than i do?

she is just coming out. what we refer to as a baby dyke. they reside in freshman dorms.

poor posture to help conceal those bastard boobs.

baggy sweatshirts to do the same.

terrible hair that she has no idea what to do with and would love to fauxhawk, (fauxhawks are the new mullet.) but can't yet because she has to femme it up when mom comes to town.

jeans just baggy enough to cover up those girlish hips.

sensible yet unattractive footwear fit for a protest, a march, taking back the night, or even the occasional spur of the moment rugby match.

3y5fv2o.jpg

maybe he's a butch dyke and none of us have realized?

This isn't so much a question as a rant.

Within like, the last 6 months I've had crushes on 2 lesbians, not the butch kind, but the kind that you don't know they're lesbian until they start talking about their girlfriend.

Then I was watching tv with a girl , friend, and she asked who i thought was hottest on some reality show shit, and the girl i picked happened to be a lesbian.

So, I guess I'm asking you to hook me up with one of those covert lesbians who isn't quiiiite so sure she doesn't like guys.

hahaha ^^^^^

i can relate. every girl ive dated in a while has had bouts of lesbianism and vegetarianism. it fucks with you when you realize your 'type' isnt really condusive to getting laid. although, i think id make a sexy chick so maybe thats why im not hurting too bad. its cool to sleep with a girl who normally sleeps with girls herself, and it opens up some great opporitunities in your sex life. but the vegitarian thing sucks.