ok, i'm in the market for a watch. requirements:

* durability

* reliability

* nifty features

* not too crazy looking

of course, special ops watch by mtm is great:

http://www.specialopswatch.com/

but it is a little bit too pricey.

which makes me think that the best option for me is the g-shock by casio. question is, which one?

could someone please recommend a g-shock for me?

thanks,

miz

That is pretty sweet, but for $100 more, he could get one of the Special Ops watches that were "out of the price range" he was lookin' at. Although the coolest ones are over $500.

if i was gonna go special ops, i would go with the black hawk with the ballistic band for $450.

unfortunately, after the series 24 showed jack bauer wearing them, the price jumped $100. i would definitely have gotten one if it were $350. that's actually a steal, considering you never have to change the battery, that it has a very high powered flashlight, and it's waterproof and indestructable.

alas, g-shock will have to do.

if i was gonna go special ops, i would go with the black hawk with the ballistic band for $450.

unfortunately, after the series 24 showed jack bauer wearing them, the price jumped $100. i would definitely have gotten one if it were $350. that's actually a steal, considering you never have to change the battery, that it has a very high powered flashlight, and it's waterproof and indestructable.

whoa...ive never heard of these before..these look pretty serious..