Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

i play accoustic drums and then my friend plays guitar and she does most of the bassline sequences and then a guy plays synth and bass guitar

we've tred like 4 of our friends out already to sing but the only one that fit the sound we were looking for, she was to afraid to sing infront of people.. she doesn't drink either so its like fucking sally sharpio shit

http://electro-premium.blogspot.com/

cba to check if it's already been posted, though i seem to remember people posting albums from here and not being particular about where they got it from. i'm gonna share the love and give y'all this wonderful blog.

i can't find any other electro blogs that do actual EPs and LPs, not just individual songs

sry if this has already been done

That's what I was thinking... "wtf a guy shitting on an album cover? At least he's reading..." Then I remembered their Punk roots...I guess shit taking and blood smearing is pretty punk....it just dawned on me that might only be paint

Nonetheless, I wouldn't want it on my album cover either.

That's what I was thinking... "wtf a guy shitting on an album cover? At least he's reading..." Then I remembered their Punk roots...I guess shit taking and blood smearing is pretty punk....it just dawned on me that might only be paint

Nonetheless, I wouldn't want it on my album cover either.

I was all about 77-84 punk, yadda yadda for years, but still :D poop!