Things you Love

Charlie Delta

Wolf; i had to separate the letters apart to try to understand the true meaning ...

L: there's something persistent in that letter, elongating words, giving them a push, of the tongue, right at the beginning, doubled for more leisure, sensual on its good days...

O: so open, so warm, so round... "o" has something familiar, comfortable i could even say, it tends to express itself; see him as the fat uncle of the family, expanding on his own self.

V: as the fangs he shows sometimes, when he makes me shiver in the dark, as no coming back, as hunger and as my own weapon, warm.

E: to perpetuate the word, to make it end on a softer note, like a hand caressing a semi-restless back.

3625888527_bee3215f8c_o.gif

in the last week ive had two old friends make contact out of the blue after years of silence and another friend drove 2 hours to have coffee with me.

i love feeling loved.. its funny people always say im hard to shop for but the best thing they could give me is some time.

exactly how i feel! all i want is spend quality time with people i care about. gifts and such seem to mostly have an expiration date, the only things i feel are worth carrying with me are my memories.

exactly how i feel! all i want is spend quality time with people i care about. gifts and such seem to mostly have an expiration date, the only things i feel are worth carrying with me are my memories.

I have memories - but only fools store their past in the future. preferably I'd carry a buttery julius shoulder bag instead

pens with feather ends..got one for myself and one for a fellow member..yellow feather with a flower with rainbow petals embedded.

things that light up

tops that are sheer

my watermelon colored nails

cinnamon flavored mike n ikes mmMmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Recently – the point on a wave when you've paddled hard for it and realize that you're taking off

I guess it's the sudden surge in a diagonal velocity along the face of a wave and the realization that you're on it, and the subsequent lack of 'self' and zen that accompanies it that really takes my breath away.

Failing that – seeing a hot girl surreptitiously adjust herself when wearing a bathing suit <3