putting a face to a name.

red

^^Go back to long hair. Stop fucking around.
iralex: please stop posting pics of you when you were 13 and 14...you know dus be pervin hard

dj- I cut my hair off for locks of love, I do it like once a year so yeah I am growing it out.

Zubin- hahaahahhahahaha didn't even think of that....

if i had thought of that i would have put my age not how many years it's been

Persians always want other people to be Persians. Until they find out they're not Persian; then there's usually something uttered under the breath about Arab trash.

were you standing next to me or something?

edit- plus....being persian is like a secret society so when we see other persians, we get happy. It is akin to when you see motorcyclists give the hand gesture to each other or when bald people nod to other bald bretheren

heels with slacks or dark nicer jeans are whatever, heels with jeans you wear everday I'm not so keen on. This may be because I've never seen it done correctly? I just think that jeans are everyday work wear and heels obviously are not

heels with slacks or dark nicer jeans are whatever, heels with jeans you wear everday I'm not so keen on. This may be because I've never seen it done correctly? I just think that jeans are everyday work wear and heels obviously are not

say what

i only wear flats to school.......:confused: not even to the...grocery store :confused:

i look so corny in my face pics , wont post....

wish i had less corny face

this thread is sooo funny

don't tell me this isn't a good look.

bet she makes a mean root beer float too.

cleaning.jpg

i'm partial to this one

cleaning-in-heels.jpg

say what

i only wear flats to school.......:confused: not even to the...grocery store :confused:

i look so corny in my face pics , wont post....

wish i had less corny face

this thread is sooo funny

is that chu betha

post_image-0513_jamie_lynn_heels_00.jpg

Persians always want other people to be Persians. Until they find out they're not Persian; then there's usually something uttered under the breath about Arab trash.

Calling goat "Arab Trash" makes him upset:

n514261708_792346_7091.jpg