4 yr Flare Glenns - - no wash

flared27

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

about a year back I almost broke down and washed em. I don't think I ever will now. they are filthy and I love em. Every stain tells a story (not to mention every smell). I don't think I would like em as much if they were washed. don't want the contrast, don't want to lose the brown. besides, I'm afraid I might lose all their shape and knee wrinkles etc that give them most of their character

I guess eventually they will be bretired and hung on the wall or something

I've easily spent more on repairs in the last few years than I did buying the jeans. Every rip makes me cringe as well. There actually arent that many, most of the stitiching is there to reinforce thin areas. Most of the small tears that can be seen actually only really happened in the last few months

I think all your crotch bacteria and dirt and spilled beer and shit is all that's holding those together. I bet if you wash them you'd end up with a tub full of short cotton fibers and a whole lot of blue water.

Really though you should at least dry-clean them. I notice that the honeycombs are really high - do you wear them super slouched?

I think all your crotch bacteria and dirt and spilled beer and shit is all that's holding those together. I bet if you wash them you'd end up with a tub full of short cotton fibers and a whole lot of blue water.

Really though you should at least dry-clean them. I notice that the honeycombs are really high - do you wear them super slouched?

The chemicals in dry cleaning would destroy those already weakened cotton fibres far more than a soak with a little soap would ever do.

they look cool, but honestly if I saw you in public Id think you were homeless.. the cuffs make it look like you found them in a dumpster (not to mention the stains and odors that are there that I cant see or smell).. I would wash em, and hang em in my room, as a story to tell, and start a new pair