Sign in to follow this  
red

suggestion for waywt thread.

that way, we can all laugh at each others small penis'.

i see what ur trying to do, but i think thats a bad idea. It's nice reading peoples comments /aruguments , love/hate about different fits

a better idea would be a simple filter or script on the forum that would allow a user to filter out any posts without pictures, so they can view the thread easier

i dont think its possible with this forum red, the admin wouldnt let us make fun of the penises in front[al] of everyone...and restrict it to a pm [sword]battle.

Well shiite. I love that waywt now has turned to a steaming pile. I agree. Just turn it into pictures only. One or the other. You can't control the trolls...

i see what ur trying to do, but i think thats a bad idea. It's nice reading peoples comments /aruguments , love/hate about different fits

I agree with this, I dont minding reading some comments regarding pictures, but irrelevant chatting is very annoying.

why is the board so against commenting? plus i don't like the idea of 2 waywt threads...that's just so vain =x (as if one wasn't vain already lol )

I dont get the complaint.

When the wdywt first started up, it was pretty much ALL discussion. With a few "street wear" pics.

I think most of the complaints stem from the fact that sometimes the posts get too personal and have nothing to do with the fits or even clothes in general (stuff more suited for IMs).

When the comments centered around the clothes or the fit, no matter how numerous the comments were, I don't think anyone got annoyed by them. When people say stuff that is straight up catty, unconstritive or "supergay", I just think statements like those have a better home in supertrash.

The idea of a WAYWT thread isn't so vain. I see it as a way for people to use other people's styles as a referencein order to see how certain clothing fits certain body types, what makes for interesting color combos, finding out about new labels and brands and how to get it or just looking at clothes worn in ways outside of the norm.

i can picture someone getting a dozen pms asking what jacket he's wearing and a dozen others asking where he got it from.

^ Comments like those have always been asked and have never been censored, making red's suggestion a bit extreme.

its all you sfxse guys with your inside jokes!! ;) but now you've started your own thread in waywt, so problem solved.....

how about you just make it that if you post in the waywt you can say/write ANYTHING you damn well please ONLY if you also post a pic of what you are wearing. thatway if people really want to say things they will post pics. just an easy idea to clear this up.

^That makes the most sense, but people w/out cameras are assed out. They have a right to comment and ask questions, I believe.

And like many have said, it's not commenting en masse that is the problem, it's just when clique behavior pops up.

honestly it aint that serious

i mainly just scroll through the thread or page down through it, and skip any comments unless i notice something i find interesting.relevant

noones forcing u to read shit, deal with it.

the only problem is that its well over 1000 pgs now and thats just way too much if anyone wants to find anything

thread should be locked , see my other thread in superoffical for what i suggest

The idea of a WAYWT thread isn't so vain. I see it as a way for people to use other people's styles as a referencein order to see how certain clothing fits certain body types, what makes for interesting color combos, finding out about new labels and brands and how to get it or just looking at clothes worn in ways outside of the norm.

i don't think it's 'vain' exactly...but right now we have 2 WAYWT as if one wasnt enough

i dont see how the new wayw thread is any different.

what the hell are you guys talking about? i just wanted to make sure that there were penis' smaller than mine.

^lol. fantastic.

as for WAYWT, i honestly think people need to 1.) chill, and 2.) hold back from posting useless comments. if there wasn't a way to comment about the clothes or ask questions, the whole thing would lose a lot.