SuperQuestion

Thorns

Do I wear 'em?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do I wear 'em?

• Yes: wear the sammies
    • No: Hepatitis is BAD

I'm about to be leaving for a party where I will be heavily intoxicated and there will be several completely naked women rubbing up against me. Question: Do I wear my contest sammies?

Pros: Good wear.

Cons: Potential areas of strange stripper cooter juice.

I went with the polll and wore the sammies. It would appear the stripper secretions have faded into the rest of the dirt coating these jeans... so it was a night well spent. Except this morning when I had to throw out my vomit filled trashcan.

couple a questions, the first how long have you gone with out washing? also shouldnt the questions have been the other way around, like should i feel bad having strippers rub their naked coochie on my dirty ass jeans? oh i voted yes

couple a questions, the first how long have you gone with out washing? also shouldnt the questions have been the other way around, like should i feel bad having strippers rub their naked coochie on my dirty ass jeans? oh i voted yes

Everyday since Nov. 1st and no I didn't feel bad. They're just strippers, its not like they're human beings.