waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest why?wolf
205f3gw.jpg

Buzz

Corter

Dry Bones

RC Bucks

And then, to combat the brutal wind and snow we're now getting...

fc4sxc.jpg

W+H Melton Wool

Dads old USAF Parka

young sweatshirt is young, b. That is not a good look why you and cheep look like you got your 200 dollar sweatshirts from baby gap son?

Guest why?wolf
sweatshirt is perfect shut the fuck up.

ah man you so hard, B. You two dating? Im sorry I didn't know. Im just being real shit is young and you all know it. I mean honestly joint looks like its from walmart anyway but it was 200 bills and sufu approved so he gets a pass even tho its young as hell. No need to defend yourself just buy your size instead of your sisters next time b.

ah man you so hard, B. You two dating? Im sorry I didn't know. Im just being real shit is young and you all know it. I mean honestly joint looks like its from walmart anyway but it was 200 bills and sufu approved so he gets a pass even tho its young as hell. No need to defend yourself just buy your size instead of your sisters next time b.

2ypbzg4.jpg

sweatshirt is perfect shut the fuck up.
The sweater is naturally cut just at the belt and I've got my sleeves pushed up, with em' down they hit where they're supposed to.
the camera being so low to the ground probably doesn't help. a size bigger though would've hid the belt and just looked like he bought it at walmart.

I actually ended up sizing up on my Buzz sweatshirts and preferred it that way. The one that I bought true to size I just wear around the house all the time; never wear it out.

I actually ended up sizing up on my Buzz sweatshirts and preferred it that way. The one that I bought true to size I just wear around the house all the time; never wear it out.

yeah i sized up one

if the sleeves were even a centimeter shorter i'd be making victorians turn crimson in their coffins

choice's gray buzz looks too short in the body and sleeves

the black one looks like it fits better but i am sensing pernicious optical trickery

beyond that, the whole fit is too crispy for my taste

brand new work wear gear head to toe is something like ocular rape: it hurts the eyes

Agreed, you shouldn't be double cuffing slim jeans, it looks messy and awkward.

young sweatshirt is young, b. That is not a good look why you and cheep look like you got your 200 dollar sweatshirts from baby gap son?

i rock my baby gap sweat with pride b, i fuck with mad young shit like a pedophile b.

oh, wait, you banned b. hahahahaha