-drkshdw

-cloak

-dacks

alt in regular

waywtlol.jpg

cleaning up the house today, long overdue. still have a long ways to go :(

ALL FUCKING GOLD

awesome JJ!

and baguette-you give the "gays" a good name. i actually look forward to you posting. maybe you'll change sarah palin's mind.

Thanks but all I want to do is getting into straight guys' pants. By straight guys I mean those straight guys who are as beefy as you.

Well-hung is a must. Call me if you are interested.

You are not alone if you want to do this. FYI, there are a lot married guys do this on craiglist.

Cheers.

awesome JJ!

and baguette-you give the "gays" a good name. i actually look forward to you posting. maybe you'll change sarah palin's mind.

Thanks but all I want to do is getting into straight guys' pants. By straight guys I mean those straight guys who are as beefy as you.

You are not alone if you want to do this. FYI, there are a lot married guys do this on craiglist.

Cheers.

haha there goes the good name :(

not interested but my old boss is "married" but hums les mis all day and night and collects fiesta ware. i'll pm you his number.;)

Cheers.