australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

ok, well i have a pair of con boots and an asuza hooded cardi on laybuy. hopefully neither will go on sale so i can leave the gun at home. i figure they wont as con shoes are selling like hot fire and the asuza only just went into store less then one month ago.

south west does go on sale but that literally won't happen until next seasons delivery comes in... well that is what i seem to think anyway, I could be wrong.

I went to the TGV Incu today and asked about the CON boots (which is what I wanted as well). Sale assistant said they don't have any left in stock. Does anyone know if South West still have them Skeleton Key boots left?

Really wanted a BoO shirt but didn't have it in my size, as is their CON stock. :'(

Based on trends I've been noticing [speaking to other people working in retail etc.]

Things only go on sale after roughly 2 months in store.

Items put on hold or layby, generally do not get the sale price. However, you could be lucky. Thing with laybys is that you already paid for the fraction of the price. Perhaps in smaller stores you could get lucky and they might change the rate for you, but not always...

Still, you could always get someone to flirt with the SA and pray for the best.

Quoted for truth. Don't care though.

I'll worry about being mature and responsible later.

Being cooped up at home studying for exams and not getting my share of retail therapy means that I've been buying stuff online instead.

Say hello to a new Dior trench... And looking for sneakers to go with it now. Ideally black ones. I bought a pair of Visvim Elk Logans awhile ago and looking for similar stuff. Any ideas people?

Note to self: buy stuff while they're newly arrived before they're sold out.

Doing a creative course which doesn't involve exams but the trade-off is that you work your ass off during the semester. Hardly had time to go shopping and now that I'm free, the stuff I covet are gone. :'(

Pretty sure it's current season stuff, so mostly pre-washes. I know someone bought a pair of Grim Tims in Dry Selvedge Stretch for like 140, they might have some left - they actually looked pretty sickkkk

how much are the CPs at ourspot running? Anyone know?

bout 4 hungee brah

more coming round july..

I wonder if any of the nudie clothing will be on sale. I've never been to the store so I was wondering if they stock any cool shirts e.g the checkered ones.

last I checked those shirts were about $380...pretty crazed for nudie flannel.

jcotteri: thanks man. I'll see what cash I've got

bought a few tees from incu sale. they have more sizes then what is on the floor for a few things. con in particular.

luckily the things i had on laybuy didn't go on sale either so that was nice.

Is APC on sale in incu??

Nudie sale had limited stuff regarding jeans. But the leather belts are ok for 50% off retail (RRP$100)

and also had a gorgeous whipping floyd jacket.. a brand that im not usually into but it was sexual shit.. $550 down to $275.. 2 left, 1 in small and 1 in large..

Am I better off getting Supreme gear from their online store(yes I know its US only) than locally in Aus?

I wanted one of their oxford shirts all season and they are up for US$98. I know supply in sydney gets supreme drops but I always miss out on stuff I want so I never end up going in to check their prices.

hi sydney sufus! first post! :D

also went to incu (TGV) on the weekend and got a couple of CON tees + the neo-ism hoodie.

all tees by CON are now down to $90, hoodie was from $265 (from memory) down to $185. pretty much all CON clothing are on sale. I was looking for the prosthetic spoon tee but they didnt have that in a small :( they still have the cross-bones, nun, and "the end" (in both blue/white) tees in small though if ppl are wondering.

for those of you who are looking for CON shoes - violent green are taking new orders in for the cubism/mono2 models (both grey and black). Also u might wanna check out Good as Gold from NZ (they ship overseas) <http://www.goodasgold.co.nz/> u gotta email them what u want etc. Recently got my mono1 black and mono2 grey in size 8 from there :) hope that helps.

zac are you sure? i remember going there in summer and looking at one of the short sleeve checkered shirts which was about$120, quality looked pretty crap anyways

yeah man it was straight wild I took it off the wall (hanging above the jeans, directly in front of the counter) and was shocked by the price. It's not particularly amazing in any way either. I showed my mate the tag.

crazeeeee price.

Jcotteri: final exam thursday for me ;-)

did happen to quite possible fail economics today tho. $1000 well spent for that unit...:(

yeh me too, i'm craming like a mad man now...tomorrow the next day and the next, fuck i hate that.

gotta get of the intraweb.

yo melvin7, welcome.

what sizes was the double layered hoodie available? Medium? also your a small dude, size 8 feet :rolleyes:

haha i know ;( had to go on quite an effort to get my hands on them shoes!

but yeah they still have the hoodie in medium when i was there - one thing, it doesnt have that cross bones print like the one in the CON e-store. still fits nice though :D i think part of the reason i bought it is just for the sake of getting something rofff. been working/studying so much i needed to release my stress haha.

exams starts tomorrow, another one on thurs and next monday. had work all weekend so im pretty much screwed lol.

Yes you'll be better off. I appreciate what Supply is doing for the local community etc. but consider that average tees go for 30, 40USD MAX. With current exchange rates, that's what? 45AUD? But we're paying 100 for a tee down at Supply.

It's really up to you, I try to support Supply as much as I can but sometimes it's just stupid spending 100 or so more on the same item.

Am I better off getting Supreme gear from their online store(yes I know its US only) than locally in Aus?

I wanted one of their oxford shirts all season and they are up for US$98. I know supply in sydney gets supreme drops but I always miss out on stuff I want so I never end up going in to check their prices.