Supreme/Stussy/WESC/Marc Jacobs Vans/Union + MORE

CityHunter

So I just went on a huge shopping spree with money I don't have (not recommended!). Trying to move some stuff quickly so I can save myself! All prices are priced SHIPPED within the States, international, please add $7 to the price. Also, all prices are subject to best offer (so make me an offer!) and if you buy more than one thing I'll cut the cost of shipping. Please dorect any questions to [email protected]. You can PM me, but I respond to emails 10x faster! Thank you!!!

WESC Leather strap/wallet thingy. White. Brand new w/ box. Awesome accessory! Asking $23 shipped (I also have a black one that I personally use...if you are interested, email me!).........................SOLD!

superf012.jpg

WESC x adidas jacket! VERY RARE. And its reversible with some crazy ass print! No joke folks. Size Large. Brand new w/ tags. Asking $59 shipped. (I actually bought this because they came with matching pants, which I really wanted. If the price is right, I'll part with the pants too, let me know!)>>>>>SOLD!

superf021.jpg

Stussy Thermal-lined flannel. Brand new w/o tags. Purchased at the Stussy LA store and realized I should have gotten a Large. This is a size Medium. Craaaazy comfortable! retailed for $90+, asking $46 shipped .....................SOLD!

superf002.jpg

Wow! I guess EVERYONE wanted that combo of the stussy flannel and WESC chain! Sorry guys, those are now sold to lithiumsys (I'll ship out Friday)

And for everyone asking about measurements for the Supreme l/s, I'll post them when I get home from work. Sorry for the wait!