• i turned gay since joining supertalk
    • i turned straight since joining supertalk
    • supertalk will probably turn me supergay
    • i'm a fag hag

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck this thread got bumped to supertrash.... chech my myspace for after hot soak pics u fag.. how do you stach pics. do you smoke with the left or right pics/ how to light i fag with a match/liter pics../ pics of shoes my dady paid my collee bills in.hahhahahahahahah/ pics of my camera taking a picture of my new camera.// pics of my new jeans wearing themselves. hhahaahhahaahhaahah i love you assholes/pics after the soak/ bought them a size up so after the 10000 degree soak / to get the shrinkage ou of the way

fuck this thread got bumped to supertrash.... chech my myspace for after hot soak pics u fag.. how do you stach pics. do you smoke with the left or right pics/ how to light i fag with a match/liter pics../ pics of shoes my dady paid my collee bills in.hahhahahahahahah/ pics of my camera taking a picture of my new camera.// pics of my new jeans wearing themselves. hhahaahhahaahhaahah i love you assholes/pics after the soak/ bought them a size up so after the 10000 degree soak / to get the shrinkage ou of the way

Wow where have you been hiding since May 2006? You've been bottling up all this genius!

Yes, this must be part of the hella mint crew....the spelling gives it away.