Mike's Big Sale: Opening Ceremony hoodies, Surface to Air, APC, BOOTS! Dior Trench

MikeN

I've got a bunch of stuff to sell. If you have any questions, just ask. PAYPAL ONLY. Buyer pays shipping costs.

Opening Ceremony hoodies and sweatshirt. All brand new, never worn. Size Small. Could probably fit a medium person too. $60 each

P1010028-t.jpg

P1010026-t.jpg

Limited edition EDUN One t-shirt. Made with African Cotton. Came in a giftbag that I got at a small party that Bono threw in NYC. Size Medium. Never worn. $20

P1010029-t.jpg

P1010030-t.jpg

P1010031-t.jpg

Surface to Air Paris shirt. Size Medium. Never worn. $50

P1010032-t.jpg

Cheap Monday all over print Hi Tops. Brand new, never worn, with box. Size 45/ US 12 $60

P1010035-t.jpg

BEAUTIFUL vintage Italian leather shoes. I bought them at a vintage shop for $200, but they ended up being too tight to fit me. Tried wearing them once out of the house and couldn't do it. Excellent condition. Size 10/ $100

P1010037-t.jpg

P1010038-t.jpg

P1010039-t.jpg

Awesome Brazilian white leather boots with Cuban-heel. Size 10 $100

P1010040-t.jpg

P1010041-t.jpg

P1010042-t.jpg

Limited edition EDUN One t-shirt. Made with African Cotton. Came in a giftbag that I got at a small party that Bono threw in NYC. Size Medium. Never worn. $20

I hate to derail, but 'Made in Lesotho"? What the fuck? I've never seen any clothes made in Africa before... much less Lesotho.

Also those Brazilian boots are awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
I hate to derail, but 'Made in Lesotho"? What the fuck? I've never seen any clothes made in Africa before... much less Lesotho.

Also those Brazilian boots are awesome.

First off lesotho is a huge manufacturer of cotton and lots of clothes are made in Africa but the point is that is teh ONE campaign supporting africa dipshit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...