APC Ocean Wash (before/during/after pics)

blinddan

so basically what i see out of this is that an ocean wash really doesnt make much of a difference and is more work for basically the same thing. Did you notice anything different than if you were to do a regular soak? Pictures are not always the best way to tell how a wash came out. In person is the best way.

A soak is a soak is a soak.

someone should do a cumshot soak. just wipe a lot of cum all over your denim like the sand on these jeans and soak it and see how the fade comes out.

itll probably work like bleach. Turn them a milky yellow :eek: NASTY!

the "cum-treatment" would be awful.

i'd say the only difference i've seen from ocean vs. normal soak isi the way they feel afterwards, and the look of the grain.

haha yeah, the sand is nice and white, but no, i do not live in miami. i'm a pasty british man who resides in canada, and yeah, that's me with a HUGE tan. get into it.

i was satisfied with the result, so as far as time goes, i'm happy for now. i'm thinking of making them strictly ocean jeans. why the hell not, right? word.

i can't tell because of the angle their on, but the outside rivets look rusted? maybe i'm just crazy, but did you rinse/soak with fresh water afterwards? salt water sucks for that reason, haha.

I dont think they are..but now I need to go home and look to make sure they arent rusted! And yes I rinsed them in the hot shower afterwards. I barely remember that part.

Good to see you had fun and got some nice results, Ill probably try and do the same with my apcs. A seaside wash is better than a normal wash ( maybe its just the placebo affect of going through all that trouble ), maybe its something to do with the sand abraisios mixed in with what is essentially a cold rinse.

im gonna try this recipe in thailand in like a month on my Nudie Even Steven's hope it turns out great, im a bit concerned cause they will only have had three months of wear... but I bet theyll wear a hell of a lot faster than they do here in sweden... :)