wtb: H & M leather jacket

cultpop 0217

i came across this jacket over the weekend but could not find my size. i have called every h&m in the state and it is sold out everywhere. i need a medium. it is a slim fitting black leather jacket with 4 flap pockets and a duel western style yoke in the back. very dior. here is a link to some pics.

http://cgi.ebay.com/H-M-Leather-jacket-Size-M-River-Island-All-Saints_W0QQitemZ330071095032QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2997QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

any member who can find this jacket in a medium at their local h & m and ship it to me (i will include a finders fee) will be my best friend. the best friend i've ever had. thanks in advance.

i would also settle for a similar jacket in the same price range.

thanks poly but i think a small is too snug (even for me). cool jacket tho. i found a medium here. http://cgi.ebay.com/H-M-Leather-jacket-Size-M_W0QQitemZ330075034319QQihZ014QQcategoryZ2997QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

still, there is something about the curved yoke and lack of zippers on the one im looking for.

might have to settle...

yeah, def a bit different than your orginal one. weird, never seen h&m leather anything near me, but then again, i don't have a flagship near me. the chicago one is a flagship i think, my cousin used to work for them and she told me that.

i didnt know h&m did leather stuff either. the thing that really pisses me off is apparently this jacket was carried at every H&M during xmas and i was looking everywhere but h&m for a jacket like this. probably walked past it half a dozen times.

I have this jacket in Medium. Bought from the same exact seller as this auction actually. Wore it indoors for maybe 1 hour total, contemplating if the fit was ok - but I've decided its just far too small for me.

Let me know if you're interested cultpop.

These leathers were carried at virtually all H&M s in the UK. The fist leather posted in this thread was from last year and retailed at £70. The second one is the current one and is still in stores here. They reduced the price of it for one day to £30 leading up to christmas hence why there are prolly a few doing the round on ebay.

i think they've carried that jacket on 2 separate occasions in our area. the first time it ended up being on sale for $79cdn. i did see it more recently (around christmas) though.

stranger yet....there was another nice leather jacket i saw back in july. i didn't buy it, as i was told it was something that had just arrived for fall, so they should have it for a while. got back from vacation 2 weeks later and it was gone. called around with no luck. it was $149 cdn

then...it ended up being one of the "gifts of the day" during december and was $49. missed it (all sold out within 20 minutes apparently). they've now showed up on ebay and go for $150us plus (saw one go for $197 yesterday). it's nice...but not that nice. leather looks quite plastic-y and it's sure as hell not worth $200us!