Full Zip Hoodie, GreatLaundry T-Shirts, Scarfs

ardeetee

Got a couple things for sale that I just don't get a chance to wear so I have to let these go, everything is brand new. All prices include shipping to the US, international shipping will be a little more depending on where it's going. Just PM me and I can get a quote for you.

So... onto the items:

Great Laundry T-Shirts - Got these from a japanese t-shirt company called Great Laundry (http://www.collaboration.co.jp/laundry/). There are multiple locations in tokyo but they only have 1 location in the US. The t's are nicely made and screened.

Honesty T - Size Medium, $18 shipped

Cherry T - Size Medium, SOLD

img3417yg0.jpg

Black Reversible Full Zip Hoodie - I picked up this hoodie when I was in Japan a couple months ago; it has a full metal zip that zips all the way through the top of the hood. Black on the outside and black/white striped on the inside (reversible). The fit is perfect for me and I wear a M in last seasons Spruce slim fits and also AA. Size Medium - SOLD

Houndstooth Scarf - Also picked up these scarfs while I was in Japan, I couldn't decide on colors so I just grabbed one of each thinking I could put them all to use. Turned out to be a little unreasonable in socal. This pattern gets a lot of love and is a great accessory to spice up the outfit while keeping your neck warm. Available in black/grey(SOLD), black/white(SOLD), and red/black(SOLD)

Active Polkadot Lanyard - I got this basically because I couldn't fit my bulky keys in the pockets of my PBJs. My work gave me another one that I have to wear so I can't be using this one. $5 shipped

img3280eq9.jpg

could you give me measurements for the honesty tee

I can post up measurements when I get back from work tonight. If it's any help, the shirt fits me well and I wear a M in AA t-shirts (small AA shirts are a little too tight around the chest, i'm about 38).

The scarfs are 'pied de coq' (rooster foot), not houndstooth ;)

Is that right? Can you PM me and show me the difference between the 2 patterns? I'd like to know thanks!

sorry, that's the only hoodie I have and unfortunately I don't even know the name of the shop... my gf picked it up for me originally.

aw great. and you took down the picture. the last visual evidence that such an amazing piece of clothing existed.

free bump for carrying (at one point) such a great hoodie.

aw great. and you took down the picture. the last visual evidence that such an amazing piece of clothing existed.

free bump for carrying (at one point) such a great hoodie.

lol thanks - I took it down only because I didn't want people thinking it was still available.

honesty t-shirt and the lanyard are available - will do $20 shipped for both