Need advice on a haircut

barnstormer

This might be an odd question but I feel hair style is as valid a part of one's personal fashion as a well fitting shirt or designer jeans. That being said, I hate my hair.It's thinning and receding, and just generally shitty. I'd go bald but I don't think I have the head for it.

Here are a few pics of me, yes I know my glasses are shitty and the pics suck but I don't have that many photos of myself. Advice?

tim2.jpg

494306817_l.jpg

tim3.jpg

I agree, keeping it short is probably the easiest and will also look good.

also, I think if you have short hair like that, maybe some thicker glasses would look good, I think they sort of add character if you have very short hair :cool:

It's not bad right now. Seems like the way to go would be a closer crop, but, again, it's not a must. Also, I'd think about letting a 5 o' clock shadow grow out.

Generally I dont think bald heads look good at all unless

A.) you have facial hair that is kept trimmed

b.) you are a dude buffed beyond compare

I vote for a taper and leave the top alone ..

I think with the length it's at now, it shoes that you're thinning. It looks a bit whispy in a few of the pics. Taking that away would make you look a lot sharper and not like you're trying to hold on to your hair.