Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

im thinking of going to this party/lounge by myself and drinking enough for 3 maybe 4 persons. i rarely go out by myself but i need to try something new and hopefully meet some new people before i go fucking insane. any tips? do's n dont's? i need a hug?

has anyone tried this stuff?

http://www.brandsworld.com.sg/cms.www/main.aspx?sid=441

one of my dads co-workers gave him some, and he doesnt know if he just chugs it or what. i actually have no idea what it is either

It's made out of "bird's nest"? Don't birds construct their nests out of garbage and rotting leaves and debris? Is this from China? China seems ballsy. Some of the things they see and think "this is a food, this." are mindbenders.

Le Buttsecks: The key to pulling of those solo nights is don't get a mopey drunk going. Mix in the redbulls or expresso shots if you must. Don't get all slack-jawed in the corner, because then you're totally out of comission. It's a time to be "on."

been thinking a lot about the world food crisis going on right now.

from the moscow world news:

"Unable to afford increasingly expensive food, the poorest people, primarily in countries with backward economies, are struggling for survival. In the World Bank's estimate, rocketing global food prices have set back the fight against poverty by seven years."

there is so much food waste here in the states. at my workplace alone, i am forced to throw away at least enough food at one meal to feed 5, 10, maybe more people. multiply that by three times a day seven days a week, and you get quite a bit of food being tossed.

:confused:

some of the cupcakes are hella elaborate.

like.

almost pieces of art

zalita

i tried to look at her profile mebbe she sells or has a shop or something but apparently she's a stay at home mom far far away. :(

samsikle icon14.gif go for it. i'm going to too..

I saw a news feature on CNN about a 176-pound woman who won a local beauty pageant in England and they played a clip of Mika's "Big Girls" and now I can't stop listening to it.

mdbBSnRxOmE

this is hilarious.

read that article and found it interesting. i hear it said a lot that being overweight/fat is the "last acceptible form of prejudice."

read that article and found it interesting. i hear it said a lot that being overweight/fat is the "last acceptible form of prejudice."

What kind of world is this when even fat hate undergoes intense media scrunity?! What refuge will be left open to me?

well, on sufu, hating anything is acceptable (women, blackscissors, eastern europeans, and yes - fat people) so i am sure you have a safe refugue in sufu to hate on whatever you please.

i was wondering what is up with the word thick. what height/weight qualifies a woman to be described as thick? guys, could you please clarify? i think i have been using the word wrong, maybe not.

the girl in kanye's "flashing lights" vid clip, i would describe her as thick. why am i fixating on this? i'm not sure.

i used to date a big girl ;o

did you get to fuck one her crevesses?

id knock down Chloe (plus size pagent chic)

the female in kanye's video has a thick ass...

1. Thick assss: o6fwio.jpg

2. Thick.... : x3zpdc.jpg

3. Buffet Destroyer: 346nihe.jpg