has anybody ordered APC's from the denim bar recently?

buzzed

I was planning on writing about my experiences with my order from DenimBar a couple weeks ago. Sorry you are having problems. Mine went almost flawless (luckily). First I emailed Mauro and asked about a phone order. He gave me the number. I called and talked to a guy named Jeff I believe. He was really nice and helpful. I was trying to decide between the LVC 47's and APC NS. He was going to tell me how to pre-soak the 47's, but I ended up getting the APC's as a starter pair of selvage denim. I ordered maybe the first or second week in December. I'm thinking it was the 9th. It was a Wednesday or Thursday night. I used the StyleForum discount and got them shipped priority mail by the next Wednesday or Thursday. The dates might be wrong, but it didn't take more than 7-10 days total. I was very pleased. He was talking about how it was crazy though because they are opening a new store & trying to get the online store up and going.

The only hicup was that I was paying by credit card and he had to call the credit card company to verify everything, but that was because I was having them shipped to a different address (my work) and not my mailing address. But that just took like a half hour-45 minutes and he called back saying everything was cool. He also mentioned how they had just gotten Sugar Canes in.

Overall I was very pleased & will probably order from there again because they were denim people, not just salesmen. But I'm sorry to hear about others slow wait. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...

we currently carry every cut besides boot cut in dry indigo from apc, we like everyone else including mercer st. are awaiting shipment. when they arrive everyone will know about it.

buzzed please email me your information so i can look into it and figure out what is going on.