cheap monday -- opinions on fit

maxmax

my first pair of cheap monday's just arrived from caliroots. i went with a 26 because according to their measurements it was more like a true 28 and i figured with stretch + 6 months of wear without wash they'd be fine. turns out they were more like a 27 and not as stretchy as i thought. anyways, i've squeezed into them but can't decide whether or not to keep or resell. what do you think of the fit? the front view looks decent to me, but the back isn't too flattering. maybe just the "freeze frame" of the picture (obviously in real life i'll be moving / won't have as much of the butt crease). could be the pocket positioning. anyways, just wondering what the 'experts' think.

if these don't work out i'll resell on here or ebay if anybody is interested. i've already taken measurements and pictures, as the shipping back to sweden is not worth the cost.

or should i try wetting and stretching at all? they're pretty tight all around.

the back picture isn't too great. i can try and post another.

p1015514gx9.jpgp1015510mh8.jpg

and ignore the shirt, just lounging around the house.

thanks.

Too tight! (imo) I dont think these will stretch out either. Because the stretch denim keeps the shape... ?

i think my general thought is too tight right now too. shame because i was looking forward to these.

but yeah, they have 2% stretch in them.

i think i've stretched an inch in the waist but doesn't seem like much anywhere else.

I'd keep wearing them because they will stretch a lot more. I bought a pair 3 weeks ago, and they've streeetched a lot. They look great on you!

what model did you buy? there seems to be a lot of variance between pairs of CM. i may try and wear them around the house more tomorrow. did you get any areas wet that you wanted to stretch?

I made the same mistake with my regular fit cheap mondays. The sizing seems to be very inconsistent. You seriously need to size up though or the loss of blood flow might make you a girl, or less of a man anyways.

what model did you buy? there seems to be a lot of variance between pairs of CM. i may try and wear them around the house more tomorrow. did you get any areas wet that you wanted to stretch?

I have a pair of gray "tight5259". At first the crotch was really tight, but it will loosen up. I've also tried and bought a pair of April 77's. They totally rock! The tight jean silhouette hasn't quite caught on here for men in the U.S. but it's very popular in Europe. Thanks to Hedi's Slimane's influence.

http://www.april77.fr/

the legs don't look too bad, but they do give you a chick's arse mate. if they were 24 or 25 I'd take them, but unless I put on a fair bit of weight, I'd just do like the overlord said and stick them on ebay.

rule of thumb, do a lot of research before buying jeans, or attempt to try them on before you buy. it sounds simple but it will save you so much hassle with regards to sizing.