Levi's Vintage, USA, S/S 2007

Shorty Long

no details to provide, but i thought this would be of interest to some...available in feb.

Men's Various 501® Jeans

47501 1947 501® Jean

50155 1955 501® Jean

66501 1966 501® Jean

22501 Vault 501® Jean

01501 Vault II 501® Jean

Men's Various Bottoms

64670 1966 646 Jean

00606 1966 606 Jean

Men's Tops

02720 1950s Customized Popover Shirt

40860 Tee's

60060 1915 J-Mark Chino Shirt

70504 Sunset Coat

70505 Type 3 Jacket (1967 Trucker Jacket)

• 4 weeks later...
strange - cultizm posted a list in a separate thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=20417

but the items listed are different? yet it's for the same season...

'37 501 for example is listed there, but not on the Levi's site.

TiP, I think that Europe and Asia get allot of US made LVCs that you can't get in the US especially the raw stuff. I was talking with a manager at the Chicago Michigan Ave store a few years back and she said that LVC in raw didn't sell well in the US. I really think this sucks and is another example of how Levis is not paying real attention to the market.

who was it that was looking for vintage chino's? familyman? i think those 1915 j-mark chino's are pretty fucking cool.

anyone have any history/other info on them.

or a price?

i still can't understand levi's, all this shit about them missing the boat on premium denim in the us, and here they have treasure troves of the shit, yet they only sell them in europe. and the handful of pairs in the nyc levi's store in retarded sizes. does not make sense

anyone know just how skinny the 606's are? i like te square top style, wish they came raw

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a good deal of the S/S '07 LVC line yesterday at the Levi's store in Beverly Hills, save the J-Mark Chino, which is what I was really looking for! Has anyone seen these at their local stores?

I like that LVC has aparently expanded the line even further, but I was not altogether impressed with this season's denim. The 1947 'rinse' left the rigid deadstock selvage too soft and drapey, which made me think that they'd washed it with some enzyme treatment, as opposed to a standard 'one-wash.' Also, the Chamberlain hard wash was fairly realistic, but not nearly as creative as the saddleman treatment from last season. Nor were the earlier, turn-of-the century repros as cool as the bunkhouse reissue, and they were priced even more expensively ($501, I believe).

Did they happen to have the gray sunset coat? I'm interested to see how much it is. Also, I'm pretty sure that previous limited-edition 'vault' pieces were also priced at $501.

I saw a good deal of the S/S '07 LVC line yesterday at the Levi's store in Beverly Hills, save the J-Mark Chino, which is what I was really looking for! Has anyone seen these at their local stores?

I like that LVC has aparently expanded the line even further, but I was not altogether impressed with this season's denim. The 1947 'rinse' left the rigid deadstock selvage too soft and drapey, which made me think that they'd washed it with some enzyme treatment, as opposed to a standard 'one-wash.' Also, the Chamberlain hard wash was fairly realistic, but not nearly as creative as the saddleman treatment from last season. Nor were the earlier, turn-of-the century repros as cool as the bunkhouse reissue, and they were priced even more expensively ($501, I believe).

I didn't see the coat, unfortunately. I wonder if we called Levi's they would be able to track down stores that stock these item...Anyone have any experience with as much?

I would say just call the San Francisco store. It's the flagship store, and they're likely to carry what you're looking for, and they'll do send-sales.